General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Something that might help you edoc
Posted by: reeko124
Date: May 25, 2009 06:22PM

I am in the process of building an "unofficial" visual tutorial site for K-Meleon. So I figured I could add this here since I have the pics already done. I am going to show you how to hide buttons that you may not use and they would just take up space. This can work for any button but I am just using the "Print" button as an example.

Ok lets say you like the way your toolbar is set up but you don't have a printer.

I will show you how to hide that button in the toolbar.

Go to your main k-meleon folder usually located here: C:\Program Files\K-Meleon

Go to the skins folder. In there you will have three skins: Klassic,Phoenity, and Phoenity(large). Since Phoenity is the default skin I am going to use it as the example. Ok you are now in the Phoenity folder. Now go down to a file titled "toolbars". Double click on it. It will ask you if you want to search the internet or find the program on your own to open it. You want to open it on your own. Open it with notepad. Ok you now have it open. Scroll down the file until you see the word "Print" like so:

Now to hide the printer button you want to place the # symbol in front of everything like this:

Now go up to the top of toolbar file that you have just altered and click on File then Save. Now restart K-Meleon and you should have this:

Reeko

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.