Posted by: dana1971
Date: June 21, 2009 02:02AM

It's Deer, no s....LoL

Why wont it open in a new window tab

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can someone please tell me
Posted by: disrupted
Date: June 21, 2009 02:50AM

i'm not sure what you mean..what's a new tab window? it's either a new window or new tab..if you mean in ietab; there's a command problem in the macro you're using because it belongs to an older version of kmeleon

download this macro:
http://kmeleon.swiftfree.net/ietab.kmm
(right-click..save targe as)
save the macro in kmeleon\macros folder and replace the other ietab.kmm with it
ietab makes the page render using internet explorer engine while keeping you inside kmeleon..it's as if you're browsing with ie but the window is kmeleon/
see this:

this is ietab..the context menu is not kmeleon's..it belongs to ie..the icon on the tab is ie..that's when you know that ietab is working. there's a catch though..because this is like a trick..we're fooling ie so not all ie commands will work while you;re using ietab..for example like clicking on a link and selecting open new window so once you are inietab you must do all your ie browsing session within that tab so after you login just go directly into live video..no right clicking and opening other windows from ietab..that just won't work. the axis media plugin will most probably work without problems in ietab but we can't test this for you because dakota-wild is no longer allowing free viewing..i tried to test axis in firefox to see if it's really supported and understand how it works in gecko so maybe make it work in kmeleon but they said that i must ''subscribe'' to use the live stream..i can't do that because i'm not really interested in deer..maybe if it was koala cam i'd consider but then again koalas are not so elusive..all you have to do is point a camera up a tree.

you're on your own now.. we can help in regards to ietab or other km related thing but the capture/axis thing; you'll have to figure on your own. good luck.

Re: Can someone please tell me
Posted by: dana1971
Date: June 21, 2009 10:37AM

TY very much.
I believe I have the right plugin because when I click on the link, it opens in KM engine, but is IE, like you discribed. Just didnt know you have to work within that single tab. Meaning, I didnt know once on the site, I couldnt right click on a camera and open in a new tab, etc....
This is better than nothing though, so I'll work around it.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.