Re: Re-Open Tabs Macro
Posted by: desga2
Date: February 07, 2010 12:11PM

siria
Couldn't this be really finished and posted with the other extensions...?
Like you noted this code need some revision to do a final 1.0 version, this isn't really an extension but a MacroLibrary application.

siria
HOW it works is way beyond my level of course (really scary code hey!), would just like to make some menu suggestions :cool:
Below "Undo Last Closed" in the Sessions menu:
setmenu("&Sessions",popup,"Prior Tabs","&Options...");
And in the View menu, below History, Tabs and Windows List:
setmenu("NavEx",popup,"Prior Tabs");

And the name is fine, just something like "Last Closed Pages" or such would fit better to the default function "Undo Last Closed".

It's not very difficult to understand when you know the new Macro sentences iniread() and iniwrite().
Basically this macro save the tabs closed url in an ini file, read the ini file and create a menu list with this URLs/Web Title.
I agree with your suggestions to changed the menus localization to this macro.

siria
BTW the error console listed tons of errors, until I tried exchanging "$_PriorTabs_ini_Value" simply with "", for lack of any clue, but hey, it still works grinning smiley

Yes, this is a little missed in var definition, "$_PriorTabs_ini_Value" is a var to default value in case the ini key is empty. Your change to empty string is correct, other way is define "$_PriorTabs_ini_Value" var in this lines to empty string "" or "about:blank":

_PriorTabs_CheckListForDup{
    $PT__cntr = 0;
    $_PriorTabs_ini_Value = "";
    while($PT__cntr < $_PriorTabs_Count) { 
		$_PriorTabs_EName = iniread("List", $PT__cntr +1, $_PriorTabs_ini_Value, $_PriorTabs_Path);

if ($_PriorTabs_Count!=0) {
    $PT__cntr = 0;
    $_PriorTabs_ini_Value = "";
    while($PT__cntr < $_PriorTabs_Count) { 
		$_PriorTabs_EName = iniread("List", $PT__cntr +1, $_PriorTabs_ini_Value, $_PriorTabs_Path);

K-Meleon in Spanish

Re: Re-Open Tabs Macro
Posted by: JamesD
Date: September 28, 2010 11:58AM

I will try to finish this macro sometime this week. I do not know why I stopped work in 2009. I did not even remember that PriorTabs was my work until someone pointed it out.

I must merge my work with the new items from jsnj and look at all the recent request/suggestions.

see also: http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?4,110702

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.