General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Facebook users unite! tongue sticking out smiley
Posted by: Paul
Date: June 25, 2009 01:46PM

There is a KM 'group' on FB. I think it currently has 23 members :mad:

If all KM/FB users where to join this small group perhaps FB would sit up and take notice!

So to borrow a quote from desga2: " No surrender, no retreat", lets all join and fight the good fight. tongue sticking out smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Facebook users unite! tongue sticking out smiley
Posted by: desga2
Date: June 25, 2009 04:09PM

Are you look this?

Currently exist two groups in FaceAss (FeverBrowse):
K-Meleon : with 33 fans.
Note the detail in the next image:

http://kmeleon.holaservers.com/desga/FeverBrowse1.jpg

K-Meleon Rocks : with 45 members
Note the detail in the next image:

http://kmeleon.holaservers.com/desga/FeverBrowse2.jpg

With out any comments.

Know someone if FeverBrowse work in Linux or Mac? tongue sticking out smiley

P.S.; I look in both groups and I only found 5 members/fans female.
What happend? Don't like women K-Meleon as browser?

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2009 04:27PM by desga2.

Date: June 25, 2009 05:13PM

Paul

If all KM/FB users where to join this small group perhaps FB would sit up and take notice!

So to borrow a quote from desga2: " No surrender, no retreat", lets all join and fight the good fight. tongue sticking out smiley

Actions speak louder than (sarcastic) words. smiling smiley

Date: June 25, 2009 09:17PM

Paul

But we are joined..Here...I personally have some isues with FB..because of their B.S
policies.Like privacy and stuff..

I will stick with the old site!

My favorite forums
http://www.graphixanstuff.com
http://www.closeprotectionworld.co.uk/index.php?referrerid=11530

Date: June 25, 2009 09:35PM

But FB know me as a 22year old female called John who lives in Glasgow! tongue sticking out smiley

They only know what you tell them!

Obviously my real life friends who also use FB know better. What I would hope happens re K-Meleon is 1, FB recognises KM in it's own right. 2, Potential KM users would not be lost because 'KM is crap it doesn't work properly on my FB account'

As I've said in a post elsewhere how many non savvy users uninstall KM because of the FB issue? It doe's (Fcool smiley have a huge following and I think only a tiny percentage (people who try KM) come to this forum for help and advice.smiling smiley

Date: June 25, 2009 09:47PM

Paul
But FB know me as a 22year old female called John who lives in Glasgow! tongue sticking out smiley

They only know what you tell them!

Obviously my real life friends who also use FB know better. What I would hope happens re K-Meleon is 1, FB recognises KM in it's own right. 2, Potential KM users would not be lost because 'KM is crap it doesn't work properly on my FB account'

As I've said in a post elsewhere how many non savvy users uninstall KM because of the FB issue? It doe's (Fcool smiley have a huge following and I think only a tiny percentage (people who try KM) come to this forum for help and advice.smiling smiley

Wrong baby...Wrong ...So Wrong ...

The FB knows you as a guy who unsuccesfuly tried to hide his identity using the name of a girl..

They got your IP...

and along with the Ip they got the phone line number your credit card detailes bank account detailes, Your N.I number,

And if you do tesco club cards or sainsbury`s whatever points card,they got your drinking habits which can be used later on in court against you by the insurance companies when you try to claim something...
Your eating habits, they know if you have a car or not how many members are in your family and what they are eating ...Heck,they can even know when your`s GF/wife/doughter period is and if you have a contagius /veneric disease and the list goes on and on and on...

Just ask around...

It is amaizing what a simple phone number or an email header can reveal about you///

My favorite forums

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2009 09:48PM by Gorilla no baka.

Date: June 25, 2009 09:57PM

I've never ever shopped on line, do not use on line banking, don't have any bro's or sis's, NI no. so what, their 10 a penny (even before the internet) Telephone Nos in the book.

If you want a real database go to the Mormons in Utah, now they know things about you that you don't know. As for IP's my IP is known to the Mod's of this forum why because the browser tells them and they deliberately sniff for it.smiling smiley

But the bottom line is... do I care?..... Do I fcuk!! grinning smiley Nothing to hide, nothing to be secretive about.... Lets have a DNA database that'll fuck up the rapists, pedo's and other such human pond life.... BRING IT ON!!!

And if the FBI /CIA/MI5/MI6/Interpol/ASIO/CSIS/MSS/BFV/LFV/Mossad/ or any other global intelligence service is taking a interest in me can I use this forum to say thank you I am sincerely flattered that you find me so important in this huge world. tongue sticking out smiley

I know they say it's a small world but I wouldn't want to paint it!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2009 10:18PM by Paul.

Date: June 25, 2009 10:12PM

Paul
I've never ever shopped on line, do not use on line banking, don't have any bro's or sis's, NI no. so what, their 10 a penny (even before the internet) Telephone Nos in the book.

If you want a real database go to the Mormons in Utah, now they know things about you that you don't know. As for IP's my IP is known to the Mod's of this forum why because the browser tells them and they deliberately sniff for it.smiling smiley

But the bottom line is... do I care?..... Do I fcuk!! grinning smiley Nothing to hide, nothing to be secretive about.... Lets have a DNA database that'll fuck up the rapists, pedo's and other such human pond life.... BRING IT ON!!!

Awright...So you are American .(It does not really matter what you are..They do not really care abeout gender and nationality...)

You guys really won`t realise what freedom is untill you will loose it..

It all starts slowly slowly then the movement gets momentum...You will lose right after right becaue you guys do not care to care anymore.

And in the end you will lose the right to have guns even tough it is in the constitution...Look at what happened in Uk...with the weapons...The moment you will be disarmed they will do whatever they want with you...

"Bring it on...Baby..." :drool:

Oh,They will don`t you worry about it..

Look at what the beloved Obama is doing...Wake up and smell the flowers...

By the way ..If you are american they will have your ssn..

My favorite forums

Date: June 25, 2009 10:25PM

LOL I'm English I live in Bournemouth which is on the south coast of England and I really have a life thats content and happy. I go on the 'net as and when I want to where ever I can. I walk in the streets without looking over my shoulders. I could go to Londons Hyde Park corner and defame the monarchy, goverment and British institutions without fear of arrest.

I'm too busy enjoying life to waste it worrying about conspiracies. tongue sticking out smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2009 10:28PM by Paul.

Posted by: I wish to remain anonymous, please
Date: June 26, 2009 05:00AM

I agree with you Gorilla no baka. Their privacy policies stink.
Also I do know the difference in conspiracy theories which
are followed religiously by the third grade educated and
reality. What you say about privacy invading websites such
as Facebook is true. Your comment about Americans is also
true. But we are trying to show people the truth. Some of
us Americans do know what freedom is. One American who
is a regular contributor here even had a link to his website
which advocated electing Ron Paul for President. smiling smiley
I do not know the name of the poster.

Date: June 26, 2009 06:46AM

Paul
LOL I'm English I live in Bournemouth which is on the south coast of England and I really have a life thats content and happy. I go on the 'net as and when I want to where ever I can. I walk in the streets without looking over my shoulders. I could go to Londons Hyde Park corner and defame the monarchy, goverment and British institutions without fear of arrest.

I'm too busy enjoying life to waste it worrying about conspiracies. tongue sticking out smiley

Translation...

Get a life looser...

It might be only me that sees this stuff going one...Because i am a former serviceman..But is does happen to know that this is just rutine stuff not conspiracies stories..

By the way Bournemouth is a nice town...I like the railway station ..An other nice town is Poole...I just got back from there after i took one of those SSO (Ship Security Officer) courses

Nevermind,,,

Here`s an other joke for you:

What was the last thing that passed trough De Menezes mind while he was beeing shot in the head several times by the the police...????

THE AIR....

Sad but true..

My favorite forums

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2009 06:48AM by Gorilla no baka.

Posted by: foobarly
Date: June 26, 2009 09:52AM

I stand with the Gorilla on this issue -- a right not defended is a right lost.

Don't let our grand parents -- who fought and even died for everything we now take for granted -- lifes be meaningless...

--- sig ---

Date: June 26, 2009 11:23AM

I just read that the CIA can take control of your mind with radio waves! I'm off out to buy a tin foil hat before they sell out! tongue sticking out smiley

Date: June 26, 2009 11:44AM

Paul
I just read that the CIA can take control of your mind with radio waves! I'm off out to buy a tin foil hat before they sell out! tongue sticking out smiley

L.o.L

CIA could not take control of their own dicks even with a drawn map..

My favorite forums

Date: July 02, 2009 02:55AM

I despise and loathe Facefook for more reasons than I have hairs. It is a great example of all that's going wrong with the Web -- bloat, stupidity, bloat, stupidity, and bloat. Oh, and stupidity too. Not even for K-M would I go back. But if you want to see truly evil "social networking", look at MyLife.com (formerly Reunion.com and forever slimy), and others like it that pull credit card scams and spew spam.

A.K.A. Arual the Wyrd

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.