General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
GAY!
Posted by: cablegod
Date: August 24, 2000 06:02PM

Are guys gay? I hope you guys meant to make your browser interface look like IE's gay old versions. If you didn't, and just intentially ripped it, I hope microsoft rapes you in court.

Options: ReplyQuote
RE: GAY!
Posted by: debaser
Date: August 25, 2000 12:36AM

Are you stupid? He coded it in one day. It's the fastest rendering engine being displayed by the native display facilities of the OS it was coded on. If it was on Gnome, it would use basic GTK widgets, but it's not, so it uses basic MFC widgets. Show some appreciation, dick. And if you were just intenionally being an ass, I hope Bill Gates rapes YOU somewhere other than court.

Posted by: Brandon Dorman
Date: August 27, 2000 12:37AM

I like debaser's answer.

Posted by: who cares
Date: September 01, 2000 01:22AM

Yeah, that was pretty good.

RE:
Posted by: Bleys
Date: September 04, 2000 06:50AM

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps it may have been benficial if he had spent more than one day coding it? saying he only took one day is no excuse for crap. Really, that is like saying "Oh yeah, well, I'm sorry your car blew up, Ford designed it in one day." Idiots.

I use Netscape (for the record) and I still don't see why anyone would want to use browser that functioned like NS and looked like IE. Why not just use IE anyhow? IE has better standards support, I only use NS (4.7) because I like the interface, bookmarking system, and the way it loads graphics and its history. Now that you have basically combined the WORST features of both browsers. What kind of dumbass idea what that?

-Bleys

RE:
Posted by: Greg
Date: September 04, 2000 08:05PM

I am sure that this is not the last version he is going to release, but with it he did something very quickly to show everyone that it's possible and works and he'll improve on it as the time goes on.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.