General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Help - How to open a link in a new tab but without going to it?
Posted by: Luqqi
Date: October 14, 2009 11:08PM

Without right clicking > "Open in tab backwards" (the second option in the right click)

Sorry, but I don't speak a good English, and the translators don't translate an entire text correctly.

Thanks for your help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help - How to open a link in a new tab but without going to it?
Posted by: siria
Date: October 15, 2009 06:49AM

It's called mouse accelerators, the setting can be found under tools/Mouse accels (button between sessions and help).
Many new users seem to be used to use the middle-click of firefox to open a link in a background tab, to get this, click tools/mouse accels/firefox.
A list of the available settings, incl. default-K-Meleon and other browser settings (from tools):
kmeleon.sf.net/docs/faq.php#mouseaccels

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2009 06:54AM by siria.

Re: Help - How to open a link in a new tab but without going to it?
Posted by: guenter
Date: October 15, 2009 10:55AM

You can additionally ask in Spanish. desga2 and others come here and speak es-ES.

As siria said. Look via menu or F2 -> gestos del raton

Look also at:

F2 -> Navegacion por pestanas

Sorry for the spelling I do not know to do Spanish letters on a German keybord grinning smiley

Greetings from De to AR

p.s. I hope You do not think I can speak Spanish. I have es-ES language pack as additional browser language installed. And I looked up the Spanish words. You can change language to en-US when You write English question or read English answer. smiling smiley

@ siria, es ist ärgerlich, dass nicht alle die IP sehen können; so wie es früher war. Dann könnten wir alle gezielter antworten; so können es nur die Moderatoren.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2009 11:08AM by guenter.

Thanks siria and guenter
Posted by: Luqqi
Date: October 16, 2009 04:16AM

Yes, I tried the popular Firefox "central click". Thanks for your help!

Refrring to the language: I speak Spanish, from Argentina. Thanks for inform me of the people who speaks Spanish!

Thanks for your help smiling smiley

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.