General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Cannot Save Images From This Site
Posted by: Zoohooter
Date: October 15, 2009 07:04PM

Can anyone help? I've lost the ability to save images from this site,
http://imageevent.com/dreamkast/heat;jsessionid=342ybja6h1.zebra_s. Once I select and click on a team, I cannot save the images that appear. I tried switching on/off javascript with the F7 key, but that doesn't help. I've tried switching user agents but that fails also. I never had any problems before, so I don't know what has changed. tia

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cannot Save Images From This Site
Posted by: siria
Date: October 15, 2009 07:17PM

Hmm, that's really odd! No probs here at all. Default KM user agent, everything blocked on privbar except images and javascript, and it works.
Right-click/Image/Save image as... (I'm on 98se)
And those wallpapers are meant for downloading!

Btw, they got me rather riddling now, because every image seemed to open only once! Until I realized, it is actually still open in a background WINDOW, that just doesnt pop to the foreground anymore automatically, oops! LOL!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2009 07:25PM by siria.

Posted by: JohnHell
Date: October 15, 2009 08:05PM

I haven't got any problem with the pictures I've tested (thumb and full of the new window).

EDIT: I haven't disabled anything.

EDIT2: I write worst every new day.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2009 08:08PM by JohnHell.

Date: October 15, 2009 10:34PM

I didn't explain my problem correctly. I cannot get the individual thumbnail of the players to open so that I can save the wallpaper image. When I click a thumbnail, nothing happens. Using KM153, Windows XP Home SP

Date: October 15, 2009 11:19PM

Sorry guys, you can disregard this post. I went back to a previous backup profile from May and happy to report that everything is A okay now. Still puzzled as to what changed to create that behavior. Problem fixed. :-)

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.