General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
To the developer, How are you doing?
Posted by: JaronTran
Date: July 18, 2001 06:55AM

I just remember reading about you posting about some personal matters that force you to stop working on the Kmeleon project for a while.

I had not seen any update of Kmeleon since, so I'm assuming that whatever it is still need your full attention.

Just want to wish you luck. Come back soon.

--J.T.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the developer, How are you doing?
Posted by: JaronTran
Date: July 18, 2001 06:57AM

Sorry, double post.

Posted by: Jeff
Date: July 19, 2001 03:09AM

Yeah, the software development that pays the bills is, regrettably, starting to take a priority. I wish that I could devote all my time to working on kmeleon, but as it looks, I'm going to be pretty busy with other stuff. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back into it within the next few weeks. K-Meleon has not been abandoned, and I have plenty of great features I'm eager to start adding to it as soon as I have the time.

Of course, I cannot speak for Brian Harris (the other developer), but afaik, he is busy with real life, as well.

-- Jeff

Posted by: Brian
Date: July 21, 2001 03:06AM

that I am, I use k-meleon as my number 1 browser, so I'm reminded of the work to be done every time I browse the internet. I'd like to get a new version out pretty soon. The version up on cvs is already leaps above 0.4

Posted by: Bob
Date: July 25, 2001 01:14PM

Is the any place I can download this version as an executable? ftp://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/pub/kmeleon/ only has a version from May 22.
Thanks

Posted by: ori malkin
Date: July 30, 2001 11:51PM

yeah.. a nightly build of k-meleon, or atleast an upgraded version of it, to support the new mozilla (0.9.1 and up, i think) would be nice.......

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.