General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
two translation definitions
Posted by: simon
Date: December 24, 2009 08:25AM

i'm working on chinese translation,

and there i don't understand the meaning of some words excatly

1. Throbbers, what is Throbbers

2. in the part of 'encryption', there asked "Determine when K-Meleon should ask for your master password' there i don't kwow what is "the first time it is needed " and "every time it is needed" and "not been used for thirty minutes or long".

it is saying that the time i need to input the master password is the time i look up privacy data from toolbar or the time whenever i load a page that password been saving in system?

PS:i'm trying to use the KM for a long time,i think for the translation work the basis that i should do is a long time of using the programe

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2009 08:29AM by simon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: two translation definitions
Posted by: desga2
Date: December 24, 2009 04:50PM

simon
1. Throbbers, what is Throbbers

The Throbber is the animation in up right corner of K-Meleon window (and generally in all browsers) that indicate to you when the browuser is loading a web page.
You can show it in throbber.avi file in you K-Meleon skin folder or some other aditional can be founded in KM Resources.

simon
2. in the part of 'encryption', there asked "Determine when K-Meleon should ask for your master password' there i don't kwow what is "the first time it is needed " and "every time it is needed" and "not been used for thirty minutes or long".

It is saying that the time i need to input the master password is the time i look up privacy data from toolbar or the time whenever i load a page that password been saving in system?

No, it isn't. This say when KM ask you by the master password.

- "the first time it is needed":
KM ask you by the master password when (and only) the first time that the master password is requiered.

- "every time it is needed":
KM ask you by the master password each time that it's needed.

- "not been used for thirty minutes or long":
KM ask you by the master password if you are more than 30 minutes without use it and master password is requiered.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.