General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Reload previous session automatically
Posted by: borderLine
Date: December 31, 2009 05:56AM

Can K-Meleon be set up to automatically reload the previous session when it starts?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reload previous session automatically
Posted by: guenter
Date: December 31, 2009 06:55AM

borderLine
Can K-Meleon be set up to automatically reload the previous session when it starts?

Yes: e.g behind the Home/House icon at right-click.

Choice: Start with Session: Choose: Last session.

Else via Sessions in Sub Menue Options

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2009 06:56AM by guenter.

Posted by: desga2
Date: December 31, 2009 08:16PM

Also in Sessions -> Options...

Ups! guenter already said it, Happy New Year 2010!

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2009 08:17PM by desga2.

Date: January 01, 2010 12:17AM

Best wishes to az (Arizona?) and Spain.

Posted by: borderLine
Date: January 06, 2010 07:44PM

AZ is Arizona, but I'm in California. It's just reported incorrectly. I'm curious where you got that information; my ISP is in Arizona, and I dial an AZ area code to connect to the internet (don't get me started on how much that sucks).

I'm sorry that it's belated, but thank you for your sentiments, and a happy 2010 to you too!!

Posted by: Doon
Date: January 06, 2010 07:56PM

borderLine, as an admin/moderator guenter has access to your IP address. Click 'go' at http://network-tools.com and you'll see what your IP reveals. He probably has some handy little extension to expand on these things.

guenter, please don't expose my geolocation, I don't like that sort of thing. It's enough to say I'm in the US. ;-)

Date: January 06, 2010 09:35PM

Greetings (belated) and best wishes to Doon in the US also. grinning smiley
I do not mention tidings about location when I know that it is not wanted.

p.s. I have no extension - I see usually the last part of the {long (a89-182-68-101.net-htp.de Hannover Telefon Germany; my local ISP ) and all of short (numbers)} IPs. Most IP contain some human readable text, often with a country code - our forum does the resolutions. The info can help to decide whether a post is spam (e.g. if country of origins and language do not match, is not really readable even with translation aid or contains URLs).

It also can help to answer. It helps to resolve language problems - if You know the post's country of origin. For the later reason I sometimes wished that we all could see the ending of the URLs.

The URL is IMHO no give away since on each dial in we are all normally allocated a random dynamic IP from the pool of our ISP providers. Unless we pay extra for static IP so that we can easier run a server.

I am allocated random IP and server locations around Hannover - same system as in .az and .ca. smiling smiley

BTW. Doon, I swear, I will not mention Your hidden server I am just kidding smiling smiley

The forum shows such IP info to moderators, admins and devs.

Actually i am neither, nor. I volunteered & was recruited by jsnj to fight spam - I see info and can perform actions that are needed to censor - makes me one of the Spam Admins. grinning smiley.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2010 09:55PM by guenter.

Posted by: Doon
Date: January 07, 2010 08:20AM

smiling smiley smiling smiley

Thank you Guenter, for the kind greetings, the interesting info, and some smiles.

borderLine (no more wondering about that name, hehe), my dialup IP also places me in a different city in a neighboring state, which I'm happy enough about - it's helps to keep the guenters from finding my secret lair.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.