Graphics :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All about K-Meleon icons, skins and throbbers. 
Your Skin ? :s
Posted by: slayer
Date: May 01, 2010 11:28PM

Which Skin are you using right now? I have the default one.
BTW: in your opinion, which is the most simple, and small skin. I like to use the privacy bar, so I would like a skin with that bar too.
Thanks in advance everybody!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your Skin ? :s
Posted by: siria
Date: May 02, 2010 04:37AM

I'm using my own, classiria (combined with a beautiful sunrise background that unfortunately belongs a company, so can't post it), but that's definitely not the smallest skin grinning smiley

By the way copying over the privacy bar from one skin into another is easy, just open the toolbars.cfg in the first skin folder and copy/paste the Privacy Chapter into the other folder's toolbars.cfg, and also copy over the *matching* privacy bitmaps smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2010 04:38AM by siria.

Posted by: JamesD
Date: May 02, 2010 12:05PM

I think Klassic is small. The buttons are only 16x16. This is a picture of my version of Klassic. It has extra buttons and a different background. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1522294/MyKlassicSkin.png

Posted by: guenter
Date: May 02, 2010 06:36PM

I use a variant of 24 pix PhoenityAura.

Klssic is quite small.

The smallest skin is AFAIK Min1.1. It has 56 kb.

You would have to add privacy bar to it Yourself.
Copy & paste the code into toolbars.cfg and add the two bmp that are needed.

You can find most skins in a subfolder of this archive.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2010 06:41PM by guenter.

Posted by: slayer
Date: May 04, 2010 10:41PM

Thanks for your replies.
I have tried siria's skin, I mean the KM Skin, and it's a little too much for me. The klassic looks old is like Win98 tongue sticking out smiley I prefer the Phoenity (the small version of it) I have removed some buttons from it, like printer and zoom.
@guenter, I have downloaded the zip (which is small), but it requires too much cpu and HD disk space to unpack, I don't have space at this moment, maybe I will re-download it later after deleting some software from my PC.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.