Graphics :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All about K-Meleon icons, skins and throbbers. 
In need of help
Posted by: Rapido
Date: March 19, 2011 12:32AM

Hi! all i need some help! I wish to download K.A.N.T. theme for k-meleon v0.8 if it's possible. But as for now the download link doesn't work so can someone please help me!!!

Yours: Rapido

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In need of help
Posted by: ndebord
Date: March 19, 2011 04:31PM

Rapido
Hi! all i need some help! I wish to download K.A.N.T. theme for k-meleon v0.8 if it's possible. But as for now the download link doesn't work so can someone please help me!!!

Rapido,

Ask Guenter. I have his modified skins for KM 1.6, but not anything for 0.8

N

Posted by: guenter
Date: March 20, 2011 08:11PM

No I do not have that skin version. I have version 1.1 & newer.

Date: March 21, 2011 09:07PM

Hi Again! Jsnj if you read this do you still have the K.A.N.T. skin if so upload it to the skin/themearchive please... I need to see how it looks so i'm sure that i haven't done anything that can get me in some trouble.

Well since i'm writing i can tell everyone that i've made a newby for the themearchive i'ts called Green G.A.N.T. and it's based on the theme with the same name and as usual i can't take any cred. for it. i've also made an update of jsnj's K.A.N.T. theme and I will upload that if it's okay by jsnj since i don't want to step on anybodys toes and get in some trouble for doing so. And if you ask me jsnj was the original creater of the K.A.N.T skin and i don't wan't to step on his toes by uploading a updated theme of his and then he says that it's not okay so i will wait and hope that he will say it's okay.

Posted by: guenter
Date: March 21, 2011 11:35PM

This is how the skins in the archive look.

The G.A.N.T. skin use the same icons. They all are in the k-meleon skins update archives.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2011 11:40PM by guenter.

Attachments: K.A.N.T1.1.bmp.jpg (183.1 KB)   K.A.N.T_Small1.1.bmp.jpg (161.3 KB)  
Date: March 22, 2011 11:30AM

Well in that case i will upload the themes i updated and we will see how the respond is.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.