New Throbber
Posted by: Vyyper
Date: December 10, 2001 08:26AM

I made this in roughly 2 minutes. (It actually took me longer to find out where to put the file and in what format than it did to make it.) But it's a new throbber.avi for K-Meleon. Something extremely simple, but I still like it. Any comments? Suggestions? Criticisms? I could make some custom ones if anybody wants one. It's not like these are overly involved. smiling smiley

http://members.home.net/vyyper/THROBBER.AVI

Re: New Throbber
Posted by: po
Date: December 10, 2001 08:47AM

i'm surprised nobody's made one of the li'l lizard changing all kinds of colors yet... seems obvious enough. smiling smiley

Date: December 10, 2001 09:06AM

Hehe.... I updated this one (again). Check it out now. Slightly different. I wanted to get away from just changing something that was already there and make something completely different, you know?

Date: December 10, 2001 09:10AM

Actually, rename this one to THROBBER.AVI (meaning, just take out the 2) and see what you think. Anyone who uses 3d Studio Max 4 or higher should recognize this one. I thought it would make an aptly cool throbber. smiling smiley

http://members.home.net/vyyper/THROBBER2.AVI

Posted by: DJ
Date: December 11, 2001 02:12PM

there nice why don't you add them to the resoures page where some more are

Posted by: suppafly
Date: December 16, 2001 08:36AM

if you submit it to the lele who runs the resources page, im sure he'll add it.

Posted by: Arual the Wyrd
Date: December 25, 2001 05:19PM

Huh, that was the first thing I did. You oughtta see that lizzerd go! Anybody wants it, ask and ye shall receive. Also working on a flicking - tongue - and - rolling - eyes thing, but the rainbow blusher irules yet.

Posted by: Amunition
Date: January 02, 2002 10:59PM

How do I set my own throbber? Or do you have to do a custom compile for it? If you have to compile, consider this a request (you did say ask...) I like Throbber.avi best. ;-)

Posted by: po
Date: January 03, 2002 08:27AM

k-meleon will attempt to use any file named throbber.avi in your profile directory... you just put a different one in there with the same name, after removing or renaming the current 'throbber.avi' file.

it would be nice if this could be changed the same way the background image is, though, with a preference setting.

Posted by: Amunition
Date: January 03, 2002 11:23PM

Thanks!! That is what I was looking for. I agree that it would be nice to have it setable from the preferences tab.

Enjoy!!
Ammon

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.