Off-Topic :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All which isn't K-Meleon related. 
Pages: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 44
Re: enigmaco.de
Posted by: disrupted
Date: May 02, 2009 04:42PM

very simple dual engine(trident/gecko) browser.. great for testing. probably written in vb..not sure but looks strikingly similar to early kmeleons.
doesn't require gecko gre files as apparently it detects mozilla or firefox installation paths and uses their gre..
http://www.kmonos.net/lib/arc/sdiadem.zip

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 02, 2009 07:28PM

i don't know where this browser is getting its gecko.. first i thought it was using firebird gecko because of same versions 1.7.. so i deleted firebird and it wasn't affected; then i deleted all firefoxes folders and it still renders in gecko normally..it's driving me crazy.. i unupxed it and it expanded into a whopping 70kb.. it's written in c++ and there are no gecko files or engine libraries inside the standalone exe.. only normal calls to mozctl dlls etc.. but where is the gecko its using??

Posted by: reeko124
Date: May 03, 2009 08:40PM

I downloaded it and the gecko engine wouldn't work. I assume its because I have no firefox on my computer and thats what it looks for? Thats a very, very basic browser indeed.

Date: May 03, 2009 08:58PM

thanks reeko.. i know it uses firebird's gecko because they are the same versions 1.7 what doesn't make sense is when i deleted firebird(just temporaril to recycle bin) it was still able to use mozilla.. weird, maybe it won't work if i really deleted firebird and restarted the pc. it is a nice browser..reminds me a lot of km 0.1-0.2.

Posted by: Yogi
Date: May 03, 2009 09:33PM

Tested just now. IMO it's only a shell for IE and FF smiling smiley It can't do anything without these browsers.

Posted by: reeko124
Date: May 03, 2009 11:14PM

Yogi
Tested just now. IMO it's only a shell for IE and FF smiling smiley It can't do anything without these browsers.

Yeah thats all it is but its nice when you have win2k and you have to use IE6 for something. Atleast with a shell like Maxthon or The World you can have tabs grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2009 11:17PM by reeko124.

Posted by: Arrow
Date: May 05, 2009 03:26AM

R4U Soft StartUP Organizer 1.0

http://download.cnet.com/R4U-Soft-StartUP-Organizer/3000-18487_4-48912.html

MRU-Blaster
http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/mrublaster.html

Everything search engine
Locate files and folders by name instantly.
http://www.voidtools.com/

Alarm 2.0.4
digital clock that displays a message or plays a sound at the time of your choice
http://www.ossiemanners.co.uk/games/Alarm/Alarm.zip

Date: May 05, 2009 06:49PM

am-deadlink checks your bookmarks for dead links or duplicates
http://aignes.com/products.htm

Date: May 05, 2009 11:36PM

Folder2MyPC

With this utility you can add any folder or program to " My computer " and "Control panel"

For example instead of having to browse to c; then have to expand that
you can go directly to program files or any folder itself

http://eng.softq.org/Folder2mypc

Date: May 06, 2009 12:01AM

Thread is too long to go through, we need an index grinning smiley

Has anyone posted universal extractor yet?

The way to test many of the interesting utilities in this thread by extracting them and creating standalone or portable versions without having to install them

extracts files from any type of archive, whether it's a simple zip file, an installation program, or even a Windows Installer (.msi)package.

http://legroom.net/software/uniextract

With some utilities you have to move files from the extracted subfolders
that are created into the extracted .exe folder.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2009 12:06AM by Arrow.

Posted by: panzer
Date: May 06, 2009 06:25AM

New browzer found (I think)!

Wyzo Wyzo is built upon the latest Mozilla technologies. Wyzo has integrated your torrent downloads inside our download manager, so downloading torrents has never been so easy!

review at:
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?1,91768

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2009 10:48AM by panzer.

Date: May 06, 2009 06:31AM

RJ TextEd
RJ TextEd is a text editor that uses syntax highlighting for any type of files. The editor uses syntax definition files to recognize keywords, tags, strings and other items that you want highlighted in the text. RJ TextEd is a Unicode editor capable of loading and saving ANSI, UTF-8, Unicode and Unicode big endien files.

Date: May 06, 2009 06:32AM

Damaged DOCx2TXT This is a GUI version of the great docx2txt Perl script by Sandeep Kumar. It will extract text from damaged/corrupted Word 2007 files where Word 2007 fails.

Date: May 06, 2009 06:33AM

Excel2GED This is a genealogy Excel spreadsheet with a macro that will convert the spreadsheet to GEDCOM format. It differs from other similar solutions in that the conversion preserves family relationships.

Date: May 06, 2009 06:35AM

Chronos eStockCard Free Edition Manage inventory accuracy, FIFO, traceability, stock movements, with Email Alert, Barcode, and Screen DIY for Business & warehouse.

Date: May 06, 2009 06:36AM

SMath Studio Desktop Absolutely free mathematical program with "paper-like" interface and numerous computing features (now with integrated mathematical reference book).

Date: May 06, 2009 06:43AM

VOB2MPG VOB2MPG is a very simple, easy to use, utility to convert the vob files found in DVD folders (VIDEO_TS) into normal mpegs which can then be played, edited or reauthored.

Date: May 06, 2009 06:44AM

XStudio XQual Studio (XStudio) is a graphical test management application that handles the complete life-cycle of your QA/testing projects from A to Z: users, requirements, specifications, SUTs, tests, tesplans, test reports, test campaigns and linkages to defects.

Date: May 06, 2009 06:45AM

Scrollbar Colorer Scrollbar Colorer is a simple program for web developers that generates CSS for colored scrollbars. Just type in the color codes for the various parts of the scrollbar, press the button, and Presto! you have some CSS code that you can paste into a webpage and liven things up.

Date: May 06, 2009 06:46AM
Date: May 06, 2009 06:48AM

Highlight Highlight converts source code to formatted text with syntax highlighting.

Date: May 06, 2009 06:49AM

PLCEdit PLCEdit is a freeware source code editor for PLC programming.

Date: May 06, 2009 06:50AM

LangOver LangOver - Have you ever tried to type in one language but the result was in another? Annoying, eh?! Thats because the keyboard layout was in a wrong language.

With LangOver youll be able to convert your text quickly between languages.

Date: May 06, 2009 06:51AM

File Extension Changer File Extension Changer makes it very easy to change the extension(s) of single or multiple files.

Date: May 06, 2009 06:53AM

Moo0 SystemMonitor This software lets you keep your eye on system resource usages of your PC. It currently supports 16 kinds of information including CPU, Memory, Network, and detailed HDD usages.

Date: May 06, 2009 06:55AM

CheckDisk CheckDisk is a powerful tool for searching and repairing disk errors.

Date: May 06, 2009 06:57AM
Date: May 06, 2009 06:59AM

ODIN ODIN is a utility for easy backup of hard drive volumes or complete hard drives.

Date: May 06, 2009 06:59AM

Arles Download Manager Arles Download Manager is a simple and efficient download manager. It´s portable, only 200KB, simply click and use.

Date: May 06, 2009 07:03AM
Pages: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 44

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.