Off-Topic :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All which isn't K-Meleon related. 
In need of Help! Please!!!!!
Posted by: Rapido
Date: October 24, 2010 05:22PM

Hi! I'm in need of a little help since i have a new old pc that runs under win98SE and i wish to use the win98plus package that i have. But for some reason wich i don't know just yet my plus package will not work so i can't install itto this pc with win98SE. So now to my help wish! The only thing i need from that plus package is actually a screensaver that is in the package and should lie in a desktoptheme called Vilda djur if you as me come from sweden but if not thw name would probably
be wild animals or something similar.

So is there someone who can help me??

Yours: Rapido

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In need of Help! Please!!!!!
Posted by: disrupted
Date: October 24, 2010 10:36PM

it could be the plus setup comparing your 98 serial key against the cd key, maybe it won't install if they don't match.

you don't really need the setup to extract the saver though, in the plus folder..you should see a compressed cab 'plus98' this contains all the screensavers and other files

just extract the scr files from it, the wild animals should be there

i did the same with my plus98 but not sure if there is an animals saver..i couldn't check them all and just uploaded all the plus savers there, check that 7zip if t has that screensaver you want
http://kmext.sf.net/libraries/98plusscr.7z

Date: October 25, 2010 09:55PM

Nope i'ts not there. I wonder if it's with the desktoptheme with the same name. I'm so tired of having this problem with my win98plus package. I'm doing a winxp theme wich include a nice animalbackground and a xp style + cursors all that is missing is that screensaver.

Date: October 25, 2010 10:54PM

I found it so thanks for the help! Now i can finish my work

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.