Pale Moon Browser 4.0 Users
Posted by: Zoohooter
Date: April 10, 2011 03:55PM

Hi All,
If anyone is using this Firefox spin off, where is the plug-in folder, if any, located? I downloaded, installed version 4.0 and was attempting to integrate my old version of DAP download manager by using the copy, paste and rename dll method, but I cannot locate any folder for the plug-ins. tia

I could find nothing in their forums about it.

Re: Pale Moon Browser 4.0 Users
Posted by: Zoohooter
Date: April 10, 2011 10:08PM

Problem solved. I don't know what happened to the Plugin Folder during the installation process, but it is no where to be found. I finally downloaded a copy of the previous version, use Universal Extractor to extract the files and copied the plugin folder from that version into the Program folder of 4.0 smiling smiley I'm still baffled as to what happened and why there was no plugin folder where it is supposed to be, even though when you view the add-ons from within the browser, they all appear with an option to disable each. :s (they're hiding some where, where, I have no clue)

Re: Pale Moon Browser 4.0 Users
Posted by: siria
Date: April 13, 2011 10:18PM

Have no clue about that browser, but since you say it has something to do with FF, it's possibly similar like in KM?
If in KM you click on Help > About plugins
there appears a list, which by default does NOT show the full path. But the display of that path can be toggled on, if you go to about:config and look for this pref: plugin.expose_full_path

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.