Off-Topic :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All which isn't K-Meleon related. 
About Japanese edition release note
Date: August 14, 2011 02:50AM

It is easy to understand that I am poor at my speaking English from the sentence of this contribution.(I'm sad)
However, I make it work about the Japanese sentence making.
The contents of the release note of the Japanese translation do not have the mistake, but there is much expression considered to be difficult for a user.
I want to give a correction to the sentence that I am easy to read that anyone can understand to some extent and think, but do not understand it whom I should have entrusted with it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: About Japanese edition release note
Posted by: guenter
Date: August 14, 2011 10:08AM

You can help to write & improve the Japanese documentation Yourself.

If You want to edit a Wiki page?

You need an account, log in and press at the bottom left of the Wiki page that You need to change/edit. Then You can edit or translate the Japanese pages.

If You have not already done so.
Create an account at:

http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/register.php?frombt

Greetings from Germany

p.s. Your post belongs to General or Development Forum.
I can move the post there if You want.

General Forum has many visitors (that can perhaps give a better answer than me).
Development Forum is IMHO also visited by PPL that know more.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2011 10:13AM by guenter.

Date: August 19, 2011 02:32AM

sorry, thank you. smiling smiley
Because I am a professional writer for the time being, I think that I can renew it so that a commoner can understand difficult Japanese.
But, Unfortunately it is possible to translate it from German directly, but it is difficult. sad smiley
I want to start it now because I am writing a story if it is over. smiling smiley

Date: August 19, 2011 02:38AM

sorry, thank you. smiling smiley Because I am a professional writer for the time being, I think that I can renew it so that a commoner can understand difficult Japanese. But, Unfortunately it is possible to translate it from German directly, but it is difficult. ¬_¬ I want to start it now because I am writing a story if it is over. smiling smiley

Posted by: siria
Date: August 19, 2011 06:41AM

wataraikeitaro
I make it work about the Japanese sentence making.
I want to give a correction to the sentence that I am easy to read that anyone can understand to some extent

Sorry, but what are you talking about? I can't find any japanese site in K-meleon wiki, not even a version of the entry page? And no japanase browser translation exists either, so what for "correct" a japanese wiki? Which doesn't exist? Or perhaps I've just overlooked it? Can you post a link what you're talking about?

wataraikeitaro
sI think that I can renew it so that a commoner can understand difficult Japanese. But, Unfortunately it is possible to translate it from German directly, but it is difficult.

Waaah.... Again, what are you talking about?? guenter was assuming you want to translate the english version, since that is the one which K-Meleon displays by default. Do you confuse the german and japanese languages, and mean that german is japanese? Has any passing i*** perhaps posted japanese stuff onto a genuine german page? Then again, if that were the case, how have you landed on a german wiki page?? Have a link to the page you mean??
Please don't mess the german version!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2011 07:02AM by siria.

Posted by: guenter
Date: August 19, 2011 01:45PM

wataraikeitaro
sorry, thank you. smiling smiley Because I am a professional writer for the time being, I think that I can renew it so that a commoner can understand difficult Japanese. But, Unfortunately it is possible to translate it from German directly, but it is difficult. ¬_¬ I want to start it now because I am writing a story if it is over. smiling smiley

Why sorry?

You do not have to translate from German.
All common texts are first written in English.
You translate from English to Japanese if the Japanese page does not exist yet.

siria knows more than me about wiki pages then me.
Maybe she can tell You how to start more Japanese pages.

I hope that the story of K-Meleon is not over yet - that K-Meleon still has a future.

@ siria. The Japanese Text in Wiki start here with a first page: http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/KMeleonWikiJa

The Japanese K-Meleon Version Link was posted in Development Forum a year ago: http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?2,109771

It leads to http://www.j-pro.info/remake/k-meleon-jp.html

Greetings from Germany to Japan smiling smiley

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.