Off-Topic :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All which isn't K-Meleon related. 
One Year on KM Forums!
Posted by: Daveski17
Date: December 13, 2009 12:07AM

I would just like to say Merry Xmas to all & it is exactly a year since I first joined this forum. smiling smiley

K-Meleon ~ Not a Melon!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: One Year on KM Forums!
Posted by: disrupted
Date: December 13, 2009 04:15PM

congrats and don't forget to check the site on the 25th..sometimes dorian & kko have nice xmas presents smiling smiley

Posted by: Daveski17
Date: December 14, 2009 01:02AM

OK, cheers. smiling smiley

K-Meleon ~ Not a Melon!

Posted by: panzer
Date: December 15, 2009 06:35PM

disrupted
congrats and don't forget to check the site on the 25th..sometimes dorian & kko have nice xmas presents smiling smiley

Is this disrupted - insider trader talking or disrupted - the happy user?

Posted by: disrupted
Date: December 16, 2009 12:36PM

grinning smiley neither..i'm just hoping dorian will give us a new release by xmas like last year

Posted by: panzer
Date: December 18, 2009 01:17PM

Hopefully they will publish it on this site first and not on Majorgeeks or some other site. That was just embarrassing ...

Posted by: guenter
Date: December 19, 2009 04:32PM

I also came here to post for the first time soon after xms but for 0.8.2.smiling smiley

BTW. panzer, IMO release is when all is finished. M. Geeks can jump on an English page update - they are English.

It would be IMO much more embarrassing if the announcement is made when only the English download page is updated. It could even cause a FAQ. Because then the browser language settings could lead many K-Meleon users to an older Version - while they know that the new versions are out. And this will happen for all the locale versions that have a native browser and page.

You use the Englsih locale - but it happened to me once - I have German settings and the German page was not yet updated. I had to reset language to English to download the newest German version sad smiley

p.s. My guess 1.5.4 (1.8 GRE and browser update) will come during or after the xms holidays. Its not only the time of gifts - but also a few free days.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.