Off-Topic :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All which isn't K-Meleon related. 
Uggabooga and where's the beer?
Posted by: ZombieQueen
Date: October 30, 2017 04:34AM

Just want to say a big thank-you for all the effort & thought that musta gone into the making of this browser and the continuing effort it must take to keep supporting XP and abacus users, I had no freakin' idea until now just how frustrating it is to have to rely on an old outdated lappie (2002 Dell Latitude D530 with windows XP business - .99 ram no less!!)
I moaned & groaned about my old Dell tower with 2007 vista business and my duct taped not sure wtf model lappie complete with fart sounds. At least it had win 7.
Sure gonna kill my buddy who whooshed a stream of pepsi frpm 4 feet away smack dab front & center open & running.
After begging my forgivness in 3 languages and promising me a new toaster and jet-pack to go with new lappie as soon as neighbourhood pawn shop opened I haven't seen him since.
I need new friends.
And a rig that doesn't put me into go-to-jail mode after 7 minutes.
Speaking of which, does anyone know how to also block re-directs opening new tabs?
can't seem to quite figure that one out, so far I'v won the intergalactical zuper lottery, (154,677,965,235,986 giddityillions btw), 14 infected counterfeight copies of wondows,yes I said wondows, 26 hot dates who only love me for my mind and one mule and free shipping,I mean hold me back, how can I NOT click on that one!!
I need professional help I know grinning smiley
Anyhoot real glad I found your browser and I'll be keeping it even I get my brand-new used whatever i can get my hands on machine (it is TOO a real brand name!!tongue sticking out smiley )
Nicetameetchas and please any help with re-directs will be very much appreciated. smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.