http://kmeleonbrowser.org/docs.php
Basilisk/KM/SM xpi converter:
https://www.addonconverter.fotokraina.com/
Best regards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How many Bitcoin do you have ?
Posted by: smallhagrid
Date: December 18, 2017 09:23PM

It has always struck me as a bad idea, and aroused my suspicions.
So like the OP, I have zero, and intend to remain with that position.

To continue on that tack=>
For years I have been waiting to see some cryptofraud revealed - and finally this is becoming obvious to others...though it has taken a long time, so, here is just some of what is finally coming out, which may make the 'great depression' seem like a pleasant vacation by comparison==>

Catherine Austin Fitts says the entire Cryptocurrency Field is a bubble.
>From this article:
https://solari.com/blog/special-solari-report-bitcoin-the-op-with-harry-blazer/

She says (in smaller chunks rather than all of it...) :
>
> Bottom line – I know a bubble when I see one. I also have respect for the skill of central bankers and US intelligence agencies to engineer a bubble, turning nothing into something and back into nothing. This sophisticated but practical alchemy belongs to people who really do control and manage financial markets and their intersection with organized crime on our planet Earth.
>
> BUT – hold on to your hats – I have never seen a bubble engineered that has the potential to do as much damage and bring as much change as what may be ahead in the cryptocurrency market.
>
> Take all the fraud and manipulation technologies that created the last housing bubble and turbocharge them all with a global smart phone market, entrainment technology, and subliminal programing and you could get the mother of all global bubbles. Especially if you are looking to create global digital currencies.
>
> We are likely on the verge of a tsunami of cryptocurrency bubbles filled with financial and cyber fraud. Where this one goes is beyond bubble. Once innovations create blockchains and cryptocurrencies that can scale on an economic basis, we are off to the races with global digital currencies. Combined with cloud operations, this is the ultimate control system. With the “knowledge doubling curve” moving from a few years to daily, the people with access to this data and the latest in AI in software technology and quantam computing will have a mapping tool that can deliver the ultimate insider intelligence and near perfect control.
> I just donated my outstanding Bitcoin holdings to the National Life Boat Association (we will need them), closed my exchange account and deleted my software wallet. The last thing I welcome is an avenue for anonymous transfers from alphabet players of the kind repeatedly used to try to frame me the last time around.

> Catherine Austin Fitts was undersecretary of HUD under President Reagan
> and wrote some software to track money throughout the HUD system. She
> uncovered a bunch of fraud and tried to get it stopped. When that failed
> she went whistle-blower.
> The attacks on her have included murder attempts. She testifies that
> she spent six million of her own money without successfully collecting
> the whistle-blower fee.

Ready for more ??
This next one has some techno-babble - just ignore that - the rest is quite precious=>
---------------------------------------------------------
How The Banks Bought Bitcoin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
---------------------------------------------------------

From a very long article...but here, it is (briefly ??) summed up:
> Ten steps to crypto-tyranny: The “big plan” by the globalists (and how it involves Bitcoin)
>
> In summary, here’s one possible plan by the globalists to seize total control over the world’s money supply, savings, taxation and financial transactions while enslaving humanity. (And it all starts with Bitcoin.)
>
> 1) Roll out the NSA-created Bitcoin to get the public excited about a digital currency.
>
> 2) Quietly prepare a globalist-controlled cryptocurrency to take its place. (JP Morgan, anyone?)
>
> 3) Initiate a massive, global-scale false flag operation that crashes the global debt markets and sends fiat currencies down in flames. (Hoax alien invasion, hoax North Korean EMP attack, mass distributed power grid terrorism network, etc.)
>
> 4) Blame whatever convenient enemy is politically acceptable (North Korea, “the Russians,” Little Green Men or whatever it takes…).
>
> 5) Allow the fiat currency debt pyramid to collapse and smolder until the sheeple get desperate (i.e. Venezuela-style desperation with people eating out of dumpsters).
>
> 6) With great fanfare, announce a government-backed cryptocurrency replacement for all fiat currencies, and position world governments as the SAVIOR of humanity. Allow the desperate public to trade in their fiat currencies for official crypto currencies.
>
> 7) Outlaw cash and criminalize gold and silver ownership by private citizens. All in the name of “security,” of course.
>
> 8) Criminalize all non-official cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, crashing their value virtually overnight and funneling everyone into the one world government crypto, where the NSA controls the blockchain. This can easily be achieved by blaming the false flag event (see above) on some nation or group that is said to have been “funded by Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency used by terrorists.”
>
> 9) Require embedded RFID or biometric identifiers for all transactions in order to “authenticate” the one-world digital crypto currency activities. "Mark of the Beast" becomes reality. No one is allowed to eat, travel or earn a wage without being marked.
>
> 10) Once absolute control over the new one-world digital currency is achieved, weaponize the government-tracked blockchain to track all transactions, investments and commercial activities. Confiscate a portion of all crypto under the guise of “automated taxation.” In an emergency, the government can even announce negative interest rates where your holdings automatically decrease each day.
>
> With all this accomplished, globalists can now roll out absolute totalitarian control over every aspect of private lives by enforcing financial “blackouts” for those individuals who criticize the government. They can put in place automatic deductions for traffic violations, vehicle license plate taxes, internet taxes and a thousand other oppressive taxes invented by the bureaucracy. With automatic deductions run by the government, citizens have no means to halt the endless confiscation of their “money” by totalitarian bureaucrats and their deep state lackeys.
>
> How do you feel about your Bitcoin now?

The speaker in this next one is (as usual) too long-winded - but still ties up the connections between big goobermint, cyberfraud & AI:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbXnT_hWkGU

The URL title itself here pretty much says it all:
http://galacticconnection.com/evidence-points-to-bitcoin-being-an-nsa-engineered-psyop-to-roll-out-one-world-digital-currency/

Take any/all of it for what its worth...but the times they are a'changing.

Re: How many Bitcoin do you have ?
Posted by: J.G.
Date: December 19, 2017 05:27AM

Nice discussion here. However, I read somewhere that there are only 21,000K bitcoins available, so the bubble won't ever happen but a poor distribution of the wealthness. Anyway, bitcoin world is just like the real world is, with very few people having the most number of bitcoins and all the rest that have the less bitcoins possible. I am very concern about the origin of that big power, because normal and good people are unable to have such a long number of bitcoins. Illegal activites and so forth are very related with this kind of money so everybody can think that the more bitcoins you have the more illegal is the activity you do. I have 0 and I know no people having bitcoins neither.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2017 01:33PM by J.G..

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.