Off-Topic :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All which isn't K-Meleon related. 
Missing login password
Posted by: denovo
Date: August 13, 2017 06:56PM

Off subject -- but I seem to have mislaid my password to login here --

Is there no way to reset passwords ?

Can anyone help ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2017 09:21PM by JohnHell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Missing login password
Date: August 13, 2017 07:05PM

OK -- it seems I can post without logging in, but would be still good to know --

Also now I see I can start a thread without logging in, which is what I came to do -- so will post in Bugs forum smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2017 09:21PM by JohnHell.

Posted by: JohnHell
Date: August 13, 2017 09:22PM

Could be but I don't see your nickname, nor your mail, matching any real user.

Date: August 14, 2017 11:47AM

JohnHell
Could be but I don't see your nickname, nor your mail, matching any real user.
Thanks for reply John. I certainly registered some time ago, but managed to find the answer I was searching for at that time without posting so I have never posted until yesterday.

You say my details don't match any real user, but I tried re-registering from my email address yesterday before posting and again just now, and I get the message
"The name you entered is already registered by another user. If you are that user, please login. Otherwise, please use another name."

I have also tried registering a different name and then I get the message "The email address you entered is listed with a currently registered user. If you are that user, please login. Otherwise, please use another email address."

So I definitely must be registered.

Posted by: JohnHell
Date: August 14, 2017 03:30PM

Sorry, but I only can tell that there isn't any user registered with your nickname (or similar, or combinations) and nor with the mail address used in the above posts.

It is strange.

Anyway, as you have discovered, anonymous users can post and reply without problems. This is an open forum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2017 03:31PM by JohnHell.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.