Off-Topic :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All which isn't K-Meleon related. 
Lockdown
Posted by: kameleon22
Date: December 07, 2020 02:48PM

What do you guys think about the current situation?
How are you dealing with this situation...
I feel like this might be a tough time for many people.
It's hard to stay in contact with people, you can't see.
It makes many people feel depressed and anxious. So, I think it's important to adress that and to tell people that they're not the only ones out there struggling.
You can always share your feelings, anonmynously. So, if you don't want to see a thearpist to talk about it, or you feel to shy to share your feelings with friends, feel free to let it go, here.
Don't be upset. You can try to help your body feel better.
Take a nice bath and calm your nerves. Ready a book bout improving yourself as a person. Start to do something you love daily. Enjoy your mornings, drink your coffee or tea and enjoy every second. Facetime with friends and family. Call your parents or grandparents, see how they're doing.
It's important to get a balance for your body, movement is very important, it helps your system to calm down and to get your head clear. How about going on a nice walk outside. Or go workout, go for a run and stretch your body. release all tensions. Try to meditate, it helps to calm your body and mind.
Try it out. Whatever works best for you.
I hope you guys are doing good! As long as you did one thing, even if it was only waking up, you can be proud. I know it's not always easy to do things, but try to set yourself goals and stay active, as much as possible. You'll feel the difference.
You've got this! You go smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2020 03:04PM by kameleon22.

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.