Off-Topic :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All which isn't K-Meleon related. 
A personal K-meleon topic
Posted by: only4you
Date: October 10, 2021 05:59AM

I am married to a woman and I have a child together, but I am gay in reality. My wife dont know this. I have in mind to divorce from her to be what I am from always. I love you Roytam, even i dont know how you look, i watched your posts and you seems an intelligent person. I love smart people. I am 31 years old and I want the world to stop hating me and people with other sexual orientation. I was born this way and this is how I will die, it is not my choice, this is simply how I feel from first day of my life. I feel depressed and I wanted other people to know what I'm going through, although this forum is not the ideal place for this topic. I'm sorry that this site will no longer exist at this address, so it will be a kind of involution of the Kmeleon project.I consider Roytam a friend, thanks to him I was able to still access sites on my old PC on which I installed Windows XP. It would be cool to be loved by me, especially if he is young. I personally know cases of gay men who, like me, had a wife and children, but divorced because they were tired of playing theater for the sake of the world and did not feel fulfilled. I recommend the movie Firebird 2021, which shows the tumultuous love between two soldiers. It is a cinematic masterpiece, I warmly recommend you to watch it. These people must be promoted as much as possible in order to reduce their hatred of society. My kisses for you Roytam,I hope you see this message before the administrators delete it. Thank you all!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2021 09:17PM by JohnHell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My life and K-meleon
Posted by: JohnHell
Date: October 10, 2021 09:18PM

It is not a matter of deletion or not, but Off-Topic where was posted.

I move to Off-Topic.

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.