K-Meleon on Goanna :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Building K-Meleon on top of the Goanna engine 
Pages: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 33
Re: [TEST BUILD] K-Meleon 76 on Goanna 3.4.2 (Build 20180101)
Posted by: J.G.
Date: January 04, 2018 06:38PM

hermes
(...)
All solutions for additional LAV libraries already have a compact edition (smaller ~5 times), and it would be right to do the same for SSE2. Why this can be useful, described above.

OK, now I understand the point and it would be a valuable idea indeed. IIRC those filters you proposed are updated very often. In fact, the most useful way for stability is something that works everywhere, whatever the hardware and robust along time (very few updates due the good build, not because lack of maintenance). If you buy a car that every month you are fixing things, you probably think that the company is good because you get benefits from this updates and fixes for your car. However other guy would think that your car is often broken, and if he has a car that works well for years without any fixes, then you are finally wasted. And that's why K-Meleon is addictive. At first some of my friends laughed when I proposed them to use KM76rc2 pro portable by @rodocop and now I laugh when I discover them using it. :s

Offtopic: I knew an old man that always said: there is no difficult to choose between two scums, the problem is to choose between two perfect things.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2018 06:38PM by J.G..

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Yogi
Date: January 04, 2018 06:55PM

Off Topic

J.G.

(I apologize but it's easy to harm this browser if you disable the 'wrong' k-plugin or macro and IMHO some k-plugins and macros should be protected better)*.

There is no protection against stupidity.

But there is hope for the next generation of universal browser for everybody - stupid or smart, happy or unhappy.
Nothing to disable, nothing to screw up - it simply works - out of the box smiling smiley

Posted by: hermes
Date: January 04, 2018 06:58PM

@roytam1

roytam1
the mmx version has sse/sse2 assembly included. and those compact(compat) ffmpeg are unlikely to be updated(unless encountering problems)
and lav.7z will follow LAVFilters updates.

I'm sorry, I understood what You said. And it's important to know for all.
Filter kit named as lav-dll-lite-mmx: https://o.rthost.win/palemoon/lav-dll-lite-mmx.7z ,
have support for not only( ! ) MMX, if your CPU have support for advanced istructions,
he support SSE, and SSE2 too!

lav-dll-lite-noasm / lav-dll-lite-mmx / lav.7z (tests on processor with SSE2 support)

When I tested various configurations, I forgot try to mix them.

Conducted tests contrasting lav.7z vs lav-dll-lite-noasm. But I forgot about lav-dll-lite-mmx.
It turns out, is absolute solution. Solution what great and optimally works on old and new processors and has a minimum size.

But then it turns out that just lav.7z not needed at all? And even new version can be compiled
with minimum necessary set of parsers and decoders (really, what's the point in more than 10 megabytes of unused codecs?).

If I correctly understood, it is reasonable to use lav-dll-lite-mmx not only as integrated kit
(for 99.9% processors), but as the basis for future versions. Because it turns out that
"full" LAV no make sense.

Turns out one set, solution seems perfect, no?

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2018 07:36PM by hermes.

Date: January 04, 2018 07:28PM

Yogi
Off Topic
J.G.
(...) I apologize but it's easy to harm this browser if you disable the 'wrong' k-plugin or macro and IMHO some k-plugins and macros should be protected better)*.
There is no protection against stupidity. (...)

Non highly skilled people can travel in planes but it does not mean that they can entry to the pilot's cabin to touch all the buttons they want (i.e. disabling 'rebar menu', 'toolbar control', 'kmeleon jsbrigde' or 'macro extension' could cause varied problems for common users).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2018 07:28PM by J.G..

Re: [TEST] KM-Goanna 3.4.2 (Build 20180101)
Posted by: siria
Date: January 04, 2018 10:13PM

Rekufad
J.G.
I propose also to edit Wikipedia articles to include latest development of K-Meleon Goanna by @Roytam1, mainly to keep updated the history in some way:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-Meleon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goanna_(software)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_web_browser_engines

smiling smiley
You have to be careful with that since someone asked about including K-Meleon in Goanna's article and this is what they answered:

Not notable enough to be mentioned. It would need its own webpage and coverage by an external source, like Pale Moon and Basilisk have. -Pmffl (talk) 21:03, 12 December 2017 (UTC)
Of course, you can always edit it beyond what the wikipedists say, but that could trigger a reversions war that could cause the semi-protection of the articles for a few months (or indefinitely).

siria
What would be handy is a complete changelog like this (unfortunately fallen asleep already long ago sad smiley )
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/changelog.txt
Maybe this can be done using the roytam commits and/or his messages in this thread.

guenter
p.s. Somehow - raise money for expenses like better hardware for devs maybe by adverts or renting out default search engine position would be a great.
Pale Moon uses Ecosia as a search engine (although not by default) and Start.me as homepage, maybe with some of that the devs can get some profit. Also, until recently they also accepted donations of cryptocurrencies.

J.G.
Is someone collecting these about;config tweaks for future versions? :mad:
I think all these solutions should be included or collected to be merged.
Offtopic: I remember my experiments with Firefox/999 some time ago with the help of @Siria. smiling smiley
You might be interested in this: https://github.com/MoonchildProductions/Pale-Moon/blob/master/browser/branding/shared/pref/uaoverrides.inc

callahan
I don't know if the new KM76 browser was a problem or just some kind of newer web page with problems for an older browser and OS. I no longer have the page link and can't remember what article I wanted to read, never got to read it.
If you don't delete your browsing history frequently, maybe the link is still there, if so, it should appear checking the history (Control + H) or in the moz_places table of the places.sqlite file of your profile (although to open it you will need a SQLite file viewer).

Many thanks for your interesting links and great tips, Rekufad! smiling smiley

Posted by: roytam1
Date: January 05, 2018 02:03AM

hermes
@roytam1

roytam1
the mmx version has sse/sse2 assembly included. and those compact(compat) ffmpeg are unlikely to be updated(unless encountering problems)
and lav.7z will follow LAVFilters updates.

I'm sorry, I understood what You said. And it's important to know for all.
Filter kit named as lav-dll-lite-mmx: https://o.rthost.win/palemoon/lav-dll-lite-mmx.7z ,
have support for not only( ! ) MMX, if your CPU have support for advanced istructions,
he support SSE, and SSE2 too!

lav-dll-lite-noasm / lav-dll-lite-mmx / lav.7z (tests on processor with SSE2 support)

When I tested various configurations, I forgot try to mix them.

Conducted tests contrasting lav.7z vs lav-dll-lite-noasm. But I forgot about lav-dll-lite-mmx.
It turns out, is absolute solution. Solution what great and optimally works on old and new processors and has a minimum size.

But then it turns out that just lav.7z not needed at all? And even new version can be compiled
with minimum necessary set of parsers and decoders (really, what's the point in more than 10 megabytes of unused codecs?).

If I correctly understood, it is reasonable to use lav-dll-lite-mmx not only as integrated kit
(for 99.9% processors), but as the basis for future versions. Because it turns out that
"full" LAV no make sense.

Turns out one set, solution seems perfect, no?

It is good for you to make your own portable copy.
And if system has LAVFilters installed (or codec packs that contains it like KLCP), system LAV files will be used. (so no need to have av*.dll in KM folder)

Date: January 05, 2018 04:24AM

@roytam1

If I understand correctly, it's a philosophy of UNIX.

I can try explain on example. Most of browser localization files is never used, but that is no reason to remove them, right? And they occupy the same size as filters. Any localization also can be only downloaded (saving only built-in English), but much easier when they already in a packet. And here it is not about me. You must recognize, that filters may not to be in system. And if there is no filter (I'm not a fan of NT6x, but still), if system 7+, we get a memory leak (when watching video) which will be a major issue. Adding (to final archive) only about ~1 MB , this problem will not exist in principle. Isn't this a reasonable solution?
For me personally it does not matter (I will be setting, complement and remove excess), but for those who will not read this forum, but will use the browser, it will be important to have the stable browser. And this minimum may help.

It's Your decision as author, but just think about it.

Posted by: guenter
Date: January 05, 2018 07:08AM

roytam1

It is good for you to make your own portable copy.
And if system has LAVFilters installed (or codec packs that contains it like KLCP), system LAV files will be used. (so no need to have av*.dll in KM folder)

If we get media support for 99.9% of normally used codecs on 99.9% of all still used and current CPU & OS out of the box - it will be worth an extra 1 MB download.

Internet Explorer of old was such an success story because it rolled out that way.

IMHO the UNIX approach was right when HDD space was sparse and all vendors supported the DLL of all OS versions old an young.

But this changed. Big HDDs. Fast download times for most people.

And now we also have a vendor that does not support its so called legacy OSes after say 5 or so years. So it is IMHO better to compile support for newer dll into the application (when needed and nothing else possible) and add support dll into the program folder (when possible).

p.s. Imagine EOL for cars, imagine a car producer that says after 5 or so years. No You have an old car. I am not building spare parts any more - because Your car is old possibly unsafe. (Reason: he build some insecure code/parts into it.)
You really should buy a new safe car. And that same car producer forbids by copy right law also other firms to support his old cars with spares and save state of the art parts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2018 07:17AM by guenter.

Date: January 05, 2018 09:12AM

@guenter

I recall a discussion I had years ago with a dev working for a mainstream browser...

I could be wrong but it might have nothing to do with UNIX approach but rather with this.

It's not my intention to spark off a new discussion, so please consider this just a sketchy hint.

Date: January 05, 2018 03:04PM

Yogi
@guenter

I recall a discussion I had years ago with a dev working for a mainstream browser...

I could be wrong but it might have nothing to do with UNIX approach but rather with this.

It's not my intention to spark off a new discussion, so please consider this just a sketchy hint.

Yes, legal issue is one of problem. Even mozpeople decided to ship ffvpx(i.e. ffmpeg with vp8/9 decoders), they don't include AVC(H.264) decoder.

Re: [TEST BUILD] K-Meleon 76 on Goanna 3.4.2 (Build 20180106)
Date: January 06, 2018 03:43AM

new build!
https://o.rthost.win/kmeleon/KM-Goanna-20180106.7z

Changelog:
Out-of-tree changes:
* update Goanna3 to git rev 7d810df6d..d74da289f:
- Add an option to control automatic filling in of login credentials and switch this off by default. (ce1aca868)
- Rename Options/Settings to Preferences and unify location. (3ae86b6e0)
- Name option to restart in Safe Mode accordingly. (e60ca5e2b)
- Add a missed override string -> Preferences. (07a2d82d3)
- Fix appmenu for Linux after #1561 (b9f82d25a)
- Reinstate JS_FOR_EACH_WELL_KNOWN_SYMBOL (006a3dae6)
- ES6 Symbol.unscopables (34b4eb628)
- Fix missed string on about:support for "restart in Safe Mode" (ed557e027)
- Add Symbol.species (85bbd3555)
- Implement Map[@@species] and Set[@@species] getter (c34d2ef9c)
- Merge pull request #1566 from janekptacijarabaci/js_Symbol.species_1 (3fbc8b940)
- Change resolution of performance.now() to 50us. (9ac47db85)
- [MSE] Do not attempt to retrieve the buffered range if the mediasource is in closed state. (a293a8fc6)
- [MSE] Disable tail dispatching on the MediaSourceDemuxer's TaskQueue (5f844308f)
- [MSE] When abort() is called, wait until the current appendBuffer completes (6a51b3f47)
- [MSE] Remove now unused code (ec196f247)
- [MSE] Remove some undesired Mozilla diagnostic code (5af332210)
- Fix build bustage (14e7b0446)
- Merge pull request #1569 from trav90/media-work (98a6df244)
- Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/MoonchildProductions/Pale-Moon (d74da289f)
* updated es-ES,it,fr locale

Posted by: Impure
Date: January 06, 2018 06:00AM

@roytam1

ThanQ for your support and updation of the browser. Hope this project keeps going without a Hitch... smiling smiley

Date: January 06, 2018 07:32AM

@Roytam1
thank you very much for this new version!
All is working fast, brilliant and nice! smiling smiley

(Current GLOBAL settings. Can NOT check site exceptions!)
K-MELEON VERSION = 0 (from platform.ini)
BuildID=20180106013000 / Gecko=3.4.2
GENERAL.USERAGENT.OVERRIDE (fake) ==>
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
general.useragent.compatMode.firefox = true
general.useragent.vendor + vendorSub =
-----
network.cookie.cookieBehavior = 0 (0=all, 1=domain, 2=none, 3=special, 8=session?)
network.http.sendRefererHeader = 2 (HTTP 0=No, 1=links, 2=links+images)
network.http.sendSecureXSiteReferrer = true (HTTPS)
dom.disable_image_src_set = false ('true' can block maps, captchas etc)
kmeleon.adblocking = false ('true' can block too much)
(If you have other AdBlock-tools installed, check them manually)
-----
security.enable_ssl3 = false (old unsafe)
security.tls.version.min = 1 (TLS 0=SSL3, 1=TLS 1.0, 2=TLS1.1, 3=TLS 1.2)
security.tls.version.max = 4

* @siria nice job, only chrome://console2/content/blank.html is open now for preftest.

Date: January 06, 2018 07:59AM

J.G.
@Roytam1
thank you very much for this new version!
All is working fast, brilliant and nice! smiling smiley

(Current GLOBAL settings. Can NOT check site exceptions!)
K-MELEON VERSION = 0 (from platform.ini)
BuildID=20180106013000 / Gecko=3.4.2
GENERAL.USERAGENT.OVERRIDE (fake) ==>
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
general.useragent.compatMode.firefox = true
general.useragent.vendor + vendorSub =
-----
network.cookie.cookieBehavior = 0 (0=all, 1=domain, 2=none, 3=special, 8=session?)
network.http.sendRefererHeader = 2 (HTTP 0=No, 1=links, 2=links+images)
network.http.sendSecureXSiteReferrer = true (HTTPS)
dom.disable_image_src_set = false ('true' can block maps, captchas etc)
kmeleon.adblocking = false ('true' can block too much)
(If you have other AdBlock-tools installed, check them manually)
-----
security.enable_ssl3 = false (old unsafe)
security.tls.version.min = 1 (TLS 0=SSL3, 1=TLS 1.0, 2=TLS1.1, 3=TLS 1.2)
security.tls.version.max = 4

* @siria nice job, only chrome://console2/content/blank.html is open now for preftest.

I hacked a bit his kmm, trying to open a chrome:// page for injecting chrome-level javascript for detecting Goanna component.

Re: [TEST] KM-Goanna 3.4.2 (Build 20180106)
Date: January 06, 2018 01:19PM

Thanks for working so hard on new builds, roytam!
Incredible, considering you maintain some other complicated projects too, and do this in your spare time too.

Just a little wish, for the sake of smaller screens (1024px) and the Recent-Messages page perhaps shorten the topic title a bit? Otherwise there are linebreaks when someone adds a word or more at the end (no prob, just suggestion if you don't mind)

@J.G. sorry for confusing you with that macro report, but the macro isn't finished yet and produces nonsense-versions for Goanna... better ignore until (some day) I'll manage to post the update.
And there's a misunderstanding too: those "additional" pages do not open because there were anything wrong with them - it isn't. They only open when you click on "OK" when asked to open them! And the purpose is for users to check himself if he finds anything suspicious there.

(@roytam: if macros contain a header with version and author, please update them or add a note when modifying, thanks!)

Date: January 06, 2018 01:24PM

roytam1
(....)
(....)

Just wondering, those numbers at the end, can't google them (no result). But they look like some commit- or bug numbers, is there a way to find them manually?

Date: January 06, 2018 04:13PM

siria
roytam1
(....)
(....)

Just wondering, those numbers at the end, can't google them (no result). But they look like some commit- or bug numbers, is there a way to find them manually?

those are shortened git commit id, for example:
https://github.com/MoonchildProductions/Pale-Moon/commit/3ae86b6e0

Date: January 06, 2018 05:50PM

@roytam1

new build!

Excellent as always!

I hope comes in handy for someone:
K-MELEON v.7x+ supports for Windows 2000 (workstation / server) with SP4

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2018 06:33PM by hermes.

Date: January 06, 2018 05:55PM

siria
(...)
@J.G. sorry for confusing you with that macro report, but the macro isn't finished yet and produces nonsense-versions for Goanna... better ignore until (some day) I'll manage to post the update.
And there's a misunderstanding too: those "additional" pages do not open because there were anything wrong with them - it isn't. They only open when you click on "OK" when asked to open them! And the purpose is for users to check himself if he finds anything suspicious there. (...)

Please, don't worry about that, I was one of the first members here who tested your macro and I am happy about all your contributions here as well! smiling smiley

Date: January 06, 2018 08:44PM

roytam1
Yogi
@guenter

Yes, legal issue is one of problem. Even mozpeople decided to ship ffvpx(i.e. ffmpeg with vp8/9 decoders), they don't include AVC(H.264) decoder.

Yes but I mean as much as possible. And ready to use. I remember a time when this forum gave instruction how to use Opera, Netscape 4.7,Netscape 6 and 7 and so on that shipped with a plugin pack. We installed to use the plugin pack.

roytam1, thank You for the new build (Build 20180106).

BTW. The German Locale for the previews version (20171223) works for this version (Build 20180106) also - Build 20180106 is shipped with an older version of German locale & that locale has known bugs. @ Native speakers - please - download German (20171223) @ http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?20,144525. Native speakers of German are asked to install and check for bugs and improvement possibilities. Danke im Voraus für Eure/Ihre Mühen. Thx in advance for Your troubles.

roytam1, I have a question: which exact chrome version are we using?
Relative to Firefox or Goanna. We would like to get going as much as possible of
the Firefox/Goanna pages on about:addons and about:preferences
The Souhern European Languages keep breaking support.

Different Chromes have different strings. Frown.

I last tried with language packs from here:

https://addons.palemoon.org/language-packs/

about:addons works but about:preferences does not work.

p.s. Not so long ago we downloaded a specific locale Firefox & translated the last additions to K-Meleon's own strings and joined the two chromes after deleting some items that were not needed or used.

And that was all we had to do.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2018 11:15PM by guenter.

Date: January 06, 2018 11:15PM

es-ES locale package works nice at K-Meleon 76 on Goanna 3.4.2 (Build 20180106). smiling smiley

Date: January 07, 2018 04:00AM

J.G.
es-ES locale package works nice at K-Meleon 76 on Goanna 3.4.2 (Build 20180106). smiling smiley

Romance locales keep breaking graphic of e.g. page about:addons (here on my PC) when I test switching to other locales and back. This feature only sort of works for Chinese, Russian, German (version after 05.02.1018) and en-US.

I had to switch to check for strings that are not translated yet.

p.s. If You want to express that es-ES works on a PC that is from that area - I do not have to look into it and worry about it any further.

But the problem is IMHO that we do not know the exact chrome version. So we have to translate files already translated for Goanna or Gecko.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2018 04:22AM by guenter.

Date: January 07, 2018 05:39AM

guenter
J.G.
Romance locales keep breaking graphic of e.g. page about:addons (here on my PC) when I test switching to other locales and back. This feature only sort of works for Chinese, Russian, German (version after 05.02.1018) and en-US.
I had to switch to check for strings that are not translated yet.
p.s. If You want to express that es-ES works on a PC that is from that area - I do not have to look into it and worry about it any further.
But the problem is IMHO that we do not know the exact chrome version. So we have to translate files already translated for Goanna or Gecko.

@guenter, here there are the collected issues with some locales:
- Three are about <h3>&aboutSupport.restartTitle;</h3>
- Two are about <richlistitem id="category-search"

------------
Erreur d'analyse XML : entité non définie Emplacement : jar:file:///C:/Users/usuario/Downloads/KM-Goanna/omni.ja!/chrome/toolkit/content/global/aboutSupport.xhtml Numéro de ligne 43, Colonne 13 :
<h3>&aboutSupport.restartTitle;</h3>
------------
XML 解析错误:未定义的实体 位置:jar:file:///C:/Users/usuario/Downloads/KM-Goanna/omni.ja!/chrome/toolkit/content/global/aboutSupport.xhtml 行 43,列 13:
------------
Ошибка синтаксического анализа XML: неопределённая сущность Адрес: jar:file:///C:/Users/usuario/Downloads/KM-Goanna/omni.ja!/chrome/toolkit/content/global/aboutSupport.xhtml Строка 43, символ 13:
-------------
XML-Verarbeitungsfehler: Nicht definierte Entität
Adresse: about.preferences
Zeile Nr. 109, Spalte 7: <richlistitem id="category-search"
-------------
Ошибка синтаксического анализа XML: неопределённая сущность
Строка 109, символ 7: <richlistitem id="category-search"
------------
- French about.addons also fails entirely.
------------

As I wrote in my later post, currently merged es-ES fixed locale works well with the minor issue of about.preferences#applications, that IMHO it's not worth the pain to waste more time about it. Italian IT locale works for me quite acceptable too, at least nothing wrong was noticed by me. :s

'richlistitem' issue were informed some days ago, I thought it was solved:

Date: December 29, 2017 09:26PM
Error read XML, entity not defined, about;preferences;
<!ENTITY richlistitem "category-search">

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2018 06:44AM by J.G..

Date: January 07, 2018 07:12PM

J.G.

------------
- French about.addons also fails entirely.
------------

As I wrote in my later post, currently merged es-ES fixed locale works well with the minor issue of about.preferences#applications, that IMHO it's not worth the pain to waste more time about it. Italian IT locale works for me quite acceptable too, at least nothing wrong was noticed by me. :s

Ok. I guess I am too picky. I would have liked to have all chrome locales working the same good way.

IMHO You did a yeoman's job with the Spanish translation. So did Niceeight with Italiano.

I was not criticizing You or any other translator. I have been involved in translations since 0.9 and unofficially before. Especially chrome translations are an unrewarding chore. All too often things break - for technical reasons that have nothing to do with the translation.

p.s. I will try to fix French about : addons. I hate that with French only works either about : addons or about : preferences#applications - But I have spend too much time already. I had hoped that we can find a translated chrome that is exactly identical with the one used by en-US. Because that might have solved the problems without spending too much time.

I have private chores next week.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2018 10:40PM by guenter.

Date: January 08, 2018 03:30AM

guenter
(...)I had hoped that we can find a translated chrome that is exactly identical with the one used by en-US. Because that might have solved the problems without spending too much time. (...).

Same hope here! You have made also a great effort on several languages too! smiling smiley

Date: January 08, 2018 03:32PM

What still drives me crazy in all Goanna-builds so far, because it affects ALL user macros:

siria
As soon as I add any custom file (kmm-macro, or useragent.js etc.), after the next startup the Prefsheets are partly broken.
And remain broken, until either startupCache is deleted manually or the files removed again sad smiley

F2 > GUI > tab 4 broken
F2 > Javascript > tab 2 broken

Interestingly, both broken tabs are called "Popup Windows"
But their content is different, one has 1 "chapter", the other 3.

Reproduce:
- Unzip KM-Goanna in a new folder and start it (decline Adblock)
- Menu Edit>Manage Profiles... (Ask at Startup / Create a NEW one)
- Restart to create that new profile fully, just in case, then close again
- Place ANY macro into the macros folder
- Restart with 2nd profile
- Check F2 > GUI tab and Javascript tab
=> the two "Popup Windows" tabs now broken, at least for me

TEST MACRO:

test_empty{
# $_x="test";
0;
}

Anyone can confirm - or anti-confirm?

What's also very confusing, sometimes it seems to work anyway (not sure), but then simply renaming the kmm-file is already enough to break it again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2018 03:33PM by siria.

Attachments: bug_F2broken_PopupWindowsTab.png (12.1 KB)  
Date: January 08, 2018 04:57PM

@siria

Could reproduce it.
Deleted startupCache and can't reproduce it anymore.

Date: January 08, 2018 07:59PM

Yogi
@siria

Could reproduce it.
Deleted startupCache and can't reproduce it anymore.

Thanks for trying! Finally someone :cool:
Yes once the startupCache is deleted, the current state is like approved. But only for those files, In the future they can removed or added again, it's okay. But: now simply rename that tiny macro, and it starts all over again - broken again.

Date: January 08, 2018 08:24PM

Confirmed after renaming the macro.
However, deleting the startupCache fixes the problem.

If a new macro will be added or an old one renamed, the startupCache has to be deleted before starting K-Meleon.

Date: January 09, 2018 05:46PM

Yogi
Confirmed after renaming the macro.
However, deleting the startupCache fixes the problem.

If a new macro will be added or an old one renamed, the startupCache has to be deleted before starting K-Meleon.

What's inside 'startupCache'? I meant, can 'startupCache' be disabled? :s

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2018 05:47PM by J.G..

Pages: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 33

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.