Hi, @Carl-Robert, I have spanish W10 so translation could be not accurate:
1. Open 'run' from 'start-up/system windows'.
2. Write: control /name Microsoft.DefaultPrograms /page pageFileAssoc
3. Press enter.
4. It will appear all file extensions associated in your computer.
5. Search htm/html or whatever other you want to change.
6. Select change.
7. Select Kmeleon -- if not listed, search more applications, if not listed, search installed programs and so forth till you can choose KMeleon to associate with the desired file extensions.
8. Association should be created after followed these instructions.
Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2018 01:06PM by J.G..