K-Meleon on Goanna :  K-Meleon Forum
Building K-Meleon on top of the Goanna engine 
List of site incompatibilities for K-Meleon Goanna (to be updated)
Posted by: rodocop
Date: March 04, 2018 01:31PM

Thread is intended to be a place for reports about incompatibilities related to Goanna engine in whole.

You're advised to test your broken URL in PaleMoon/NewMoon/Basilisk to get sure the problem is related to engine (and what branch in particular)

First report: http://sportstream365.com/ - doesn't show livestreams (even page blocks for them).

Works fine in Firefox 52-55 though.

Latest Release KM75.1 Latest dev KM76RC ||| Visit The K-Meleon Place and join me there!
Old good stuff: KM-1.6db+NS © dugbugoffice // KM-16-S2014 © Fred // KM-1.6beta2.6 © JamesD // KM Twin+ © rodocop // KM 1.8.24.22 © adodupan

RECOMMENDED! K-Meleon 76 Pro ==» Download portable: 7zip or EXE =//= Discuss on forum
K-Meleon 75.1 Pro: Download =//= Discuss || Portable Flash plugin (x86/x64 DLLs)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: List of site incompatibilities for K-Meleon Goanna (to be updated)
Posted by: roytam1
Date: March 04, 2018 01:53PM

rodocop
Thread is intended to be a place for reports about incompatibilities related to Goanna engine in whole.

You're advised to test your broken URL in PaleMoon/NewMoon/Basilisk to get sure the problem is related to engine (and what branch in particular)

First report: http://sportstream365.com/ - doesn't show livestreams (even page blocks for them).

Works fine in Firefox 52-55 though.

If official Pale Moon also fails, open a bug in palemoon forum instead.

Date: March 04, 2018 02:01PM

Please, give me a link to corresponding thread or subforum...

Latest Release KM75.1 Latest dev KM76RC ||| Visit The K-Meleon Place and join me there!
Old good stuff: KM-1.6db+NS © dugbugoffice // KM-16-S2014 © Fred // KM-1.6beta2.6 © JamesD // KM Twin+ © rodocop // KM 1.8.24.22 © adodupan

RECOMMENDED! K-Meleon 76 Pro ==» Download portable: 7zip or EXE =//= Discuss on forum
K-Meleon 75.1 Pro: Download =//= Discuss || Portable Flash plugin (x86/x64 DLLs)

Posted by: roytam1
Date: March 04, 2018 04:21PM

rodocop
Please, give me a link to corresponding thread or subforum...

https://forum.palemoon.org/viewforum.php?f=29

But please test with official Pale Moon build first as they don't accept report from unofficial builds.

Date: March 04, 2018 05:55PM

OK, thank you!

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.