K-Meleon on Goanna :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Building K-Meleon on top of the Goanna engine 
Pages: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 7 of 8
Re: [TEST BUILD] K-Meleon 76.3.1 on Goanna 3.4.6 (Build 20210116)
Posted by: roytam1
Date: January 18, 2021 02:52PM

siria
Old Killer Bug, KM-shell:
URLBAR not readable in DARK systems:
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?3,154292

Fierelier
I am currently running the classic theme on all my machines with a dark color scheme, and the URL bar, when on unencrypted websites (http://), uses black text on a dark background, making it very hard to read.

I'd like for the URL bar on unencrypted sites to either use my OS' text color, or a white background.

Googled a bit, and this has actually been reported and confirmed years ago already, around the time Dorian vanished. Rodocop filed a bug report (without reaction), and JohnHell mentioned this bug even existed since KM1.6 already (!)

Wonder if there's any chance to fix?

In new builds of course. But if possible a selfhelp trick for older KM-versions would be welcome too (in omni.ja? components?).
No idea how a fix should best look, the prob is that the URLBAR background has THREE colors:
system default for http (fix), another color for httpS, yet another for broken https
Last 2 are set in prefs, but only as widely UNknown decimal colors, not even as wellknown #hex or rgb, and are rather light-colors too. And as usual, zero GUI, and no colorpicker sad smiley
Existing decimal color prefs:
browser.urlbar.highlight.secure + broken
Sure, I can make it respect system text color, but you have to set browser.urlbar.highlight.secure + broken manually since white text on light background color is unreadable as well.

BTW there may be missing code path for handling color change in Edit control inside URL bar, let me see how to handle it later.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2021 04:13PM by roytam1.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: siria
Date: January 18, 2021 07:02PM

Old Killer Bug, KM-shell:
URLBAR not readable in DARK systems:
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?3,154292

Fierelier
I am currently running the classic theme on all my machines with a dark color scheme, and the URL bar, when on unencrypted websites (http://), uses black text on a dark background, making it very hard to read.

I'd like for the URL bar on unencrypted sites to either use my OS' text color, or a white background.

roytam1
Sure, I can make it respect system text color, but you have to set browser.urlbar.highlight.secure + broken manually since white text on light background color is unreadable as well.

BTW there may be missing code path for handling color change in Edit control inside URL bar, let me see how to handle it later.

Great, thank you!
Not quite sure what you mean with code path. Only remember, since Dorians last KM builds the urlbar context menu can finally be customized like other KM menus too, name "URLBar" or similar...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2021 07:04PM by siria.

Posted by: gege
Date: January 19, 2021 09:52AM

hello.smiling smiley
I use k-meleon on xp from version 1.54 up to the current version and i appreciate the improvement efforts and I congratulate those who participate.However, there are more and more encrypted websites on which it is no longer possible to access, in particular the site tirexo,(currently -https://www3.tirexo.io-)- protected by: " DDoS protection by cloudflare ".Theoretically I should go to a captcha site, but i only get a blank page; I would add that there are no problems with Basilisk or palemoon 28 that allow access to the site concerned.Would it be possible to remedy this problem that occurred last month or is it may be a technical impossibility of K-meleon facing a new encryption technique.Many thanks for help.(translated from french by systran)

Posted by: fredv
Date: January 19, 2021 02:42PM

roytam1
fredv
In the latest Build 20210116 I see sometimes this error:

XML Parsing Error: undefined entity Location: jar:file:///C:/Programs/k-meleon/browser/omni.ja!/chrome/kmeleon/content/kmeleon/netError.xhtml Line Number 353, Column 68:
<div id="securityOverrideContent" style="display: none;">&securityOverride.warningContent;</div>
-------------------------------------------------------------------^

The ^ points to the &
hackfixed browser\omni.ja\chrome\kmeleon\content\kmeleon\netError.xhtml copying securityOverride.warningContent entity from {root}\omni.ja\chrome\en-US\locale\en-US\global\netErrorApp.dtd

Thanks roytam1.
It works a little different,
new message:
Secure Connection Failed

forum.multitool.org uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.

(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.
If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

You should not add an exception if you are using an internet connection that you do not trust completely or if you are not used to seeing a warning for this server.

If you still wish to add an exception for this site, you can do so in your advanced encryption settings.

old message:
Secure Connection Failed

This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.
If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

Or you can add an exception…

I don't know where to find "your advanced encryption settings."
The reason for the exception is the site is blocked by corporate filter ( SAK's are considered weapons... ), that shows as a site/page but you can proceed if you want.
For now I will use Build KM76.3.1-Goanna-20210109, that works.
Thanks for all your work to keep K-Meleon alive!

Date: January 22, 2021 06:46AM

fredv
roytam1
fredv
In the latest Build 20210116 I see sometimes this error:

XML Parsing Error: undefined entity Location: jar:file:///C:/Programs/k-meleon/browser/omni.ja!/chrome/kmeleon/content/kmeleon/netError.xhtml Line Number 353, Column 68:
<div id="securityOverrideContent" style="display: none;">&securityOverride.warningContent;</div>
-------------------------------------------------------------------^

The ^ points to the &
hackfixed browser\omni.ja\chrome\kmeleon\content\kmeleon\netError.xhtml copying securityOverride.warningContent entity from {root}\omni.ja\chrome\en-US\locale\en-US\global\netErrorApp.dtd

Thanks roytam1.
It works a little different,
new message:
Secure Connection Failed

You should not add an exception if you are using an internet connection that you do not trust completely or if you are not used to seeing a warning for this server.

If you still wish to add an exception for this site, you can do so in your advanced encryption settings.

old message:
Secure Connection Failed

Or you can add an exception…

I don't know where to find "your advanced encryption settings."
The reason for the exception is the site is blocked by corporate filter ( SAK's are considered weapons... ), that shows as a site/page but you can proceed if you want.
For now I will use Build KM76.3.1-Goanna-20210109, that works.
Thanks for all your work to keep K-Meleon alive!

found guilty commit: https://github.com/roytam1/palemoon27/commit/0aa27f0acd39a158c1554baccf90b63d732df5f2
there is a removed entity which KM use, fixed in KM side.

and also content of browser\omni.ja is now tracked in https://github.com/roytam1/kmeleon/tree/master/browser-omni

Date: January 22, 2021 06:52AM

gege
hello.smiling smiley
I use k-meleon on xp from version 1.54 up to the current version and i appreciate the improvement efforts and I congratulate those who participate.However, there are more and more encrypted websites on which it is no longer possible to access, in particular the site tirexo,(currently -https://www3.tirexo.io-)- protected by: " DDoS protection by cloudflare ".Theoretically I should go to a captcha site, but i only get a blank page; I would add that there are no problems with Basilisk or palemoon 28 that allow access to the site concerned.Would it be possible to remedy this problem that occurred last month or is it may be a technical impossibility of K-meleon facing a new encryption technique.Many thanks for help.(translated from french by systran)
you may change user agent for mimicking normal Firefox, which may help you to bypass cloudflare ddos protection.

Re: [TEST BUILD] K-Meleon 76.3.1 on Goanna 3.4.6 (Build 20210123)
Date: January 22, 2021 11:39PM

New regular/weekly KM-Goanna release:
https://o.rthost.win/kmeleon/KM76.3.1-Goanna-20210123.7z

Changelog:

In-tree changes:
- URLbar: respect system text color (1c2cdf86)
- browser-omni: netError locale: use kmeleon's netErrorApp.dtd instead of toolkit's locale (7cd9a2ea)
- browser-omni: netError: use own version of netError locale, and add back missing entity which is removed in toolkit's rev 0aa27f0a (fc69f4fb)

Out-of-tree changes:
* update Goanna3 to git d8dded16a..85c9d5cf2:
- import changes from `dev' branch of rmottola/Arctic-Fox:
- Bug 524674, nsIEventListenerService: tracking of dynamically added and removed event listeners, r=masayuki (a1779bcaf)
- Bug 418986 - Resist fingerprinting by preventing exposure of screen and system info. r=mrbkap, r=heycam (97710708a)
- bug 1171785 create nsContentUtils::RunInStableState helper r=bholley (c71678a0e)
- bug 1172377 change RunInStableState API to receive ownership of nsIRunnable r=roc (3d5c72cac)
- bug 1171785 use nsContentUtils::RunInStableState() r=bholley (1c0acca87)
- Bug 1172784 (part 1) - Remove unused argument from UnmarkGrayJSListenersInCCGenerationDocuments(). r=mccr8. (a3a26ec9f)
- Bug 1172784 (part 2) - Remove PL_DHashTableEnumerate use from nsContentUtils. r=mccr8. (792b83f8e)
- Bug 1171832 - Remove PL_DHashTableEnumerator use from nsDocument. r=smaug. (eb265bb3a)
- Bug 819090 - Convert nsRefMapEntry::mRefContentList to nsTArray. r=froydnj (509060d38)
- Bug 819090 - Convert BroadcasterMapEntry::mListeners to nsTArray. r=froydnj (6b1bd7232)
- Bug 819090 - Convert nsDocument::mIdContentList to nsTArray. r=froydnj (41ebb3a64)
- Bug 819090 - Remove nsVoidArray.{cpp,h}. r=froydnj (6038b4fc7)
- Bug 1199143 - Inline heavyweight functions. r=shu (798a24e44)
- bug 1150136 - rel=preconnect from html parser r=hsivonen (1a078efcb)
- Bug 1135812 - Make picture element react to viewport changes. r=dbaron,johns (4b405d69c)
- add missing testcase (cb6c04747) (3dc3bde9f)
- Bug 1204426 - Unregister message listeners of settings service locks. r=khuey (751d0c649)
- Bug 1173930 - Not invoke FullscreenChange callback on OS X if state is not changed. r=smichaud (70f406f3c)
- Bug 1171061 - use std::bitset for deprecation and document warnings in nsDocument; r=smaug (02ec9b4c3)
- Bug 1157619 P1 Network requests should not be intercepted when force-refreshed. r=smaug (9a33463d2)
- Bug 1165501 - using most recent referrer policy found in the document. r=sstamm (74c7eef63) (85c9d5cf2)

* Notice: the changelog above may not always applicable to XULRunner code which K-Meleon uses.

A goanna3 source tree that has kmeleon adaption patch applied is available here: https://github.com/roytam1/palemoon27/tree/kmeleon76

Posted by: J.G.
Date: January 23, 2021 01:31AM

@roytam1 thanks! smiling smiley

Date: January 23, 2021 04:12AM

Mizuki
having a lot of trouble setting the browser as the default, it keeps reset itself to microsoft default. searched it up a bit, it seems windows 10 uses a different way to handle defaults and KM uses an old way or something?

No clue of modern Windows, but KM-Goanna is by default portable, with profile folders inside. That's known to cause various probs on modern Windows. Have read they don't allow portable apps as default programs, but there are ways to set them anyway (=> google).
Another prob is missing write permission to portable internal profiles if KM is placed inside a protected default folder, like c:/programs. Many people just install it outside, but that means less protection overall, so personally I'd first try to right-click the profiles folder and manually give it more permissions.

If it doesn't matter for users if KM is portable or not, the simplest way is to just make it un-portable, which only requires deleting 1 empty file:
K-Meleon/profile.ini (in same folder as k-meleon.exe)
To preserve current profile settings, the files must be copied over manually:
1) Edit > Configuration > Profile Directory, and copy those files.
2) Delete KM/profile.ini and restart browser
3) Open new profile folder with method 1) again, overwrite all new files with copy of previous files
4) restart browser

(_howto_ howto portable K-Meleon as default browser)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2021 04:21AM by siria.

Posted by: vikmin
Date: January 23, 2021 07:28AM

@roytam1 thanks!

Posted by: gege
Date: January 23, 2021 12:25PM

hellosmiling smiley
thanks for your help, I tried several useagent srings of firefox,including the latest for firefox 84 found on the internet
without success. However I used the tool_useragent_custom addon in the menu and I don't know how to do with about config.
I am a beginner and I only proceed on information.also thanks for updating today.

Date: January 23, 2021 01:41PM

I have noticed three files with *.chk extension inside KMGoanna folder:
freebl3.chk, nssdbm3.chk and softokn3.chk
Searching at internet I found that, "those *.CHK files are fragments of corrupted data—rather than deleting any corrupted data it finds, Check Disk puts it in a folder for you. For example, this can occur when a computer suddenly loses power, or when you remove a USB drive from the computer while a file is being written to it." So, can those files be deleted? :mad:

Date: January 23, 2021 03:55PM

J.G.
Searching at internet I found that, "those *.CHK files are fragments of corrupted data—rather than deleting any corrupted data it finds, Check Disk puts it in a folder for you. For example, this can occur when a computer suddenly loses power, or when you remove a USB drive from the computer while a file is being written to it." So, can those files be deleted? :mad:

not really, they're checksum files generated by build system.
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Projects/NSS/NSS_Tech_Notes/nss_tech_note6

Date: January 23, 2021 11:41PM

roytam1
J.G.

not really, they're checksum files generated by build system.
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Projects/NSS/NSS_Tech_Notes/nss_tech_note6

@roytam1 thans for your fast answer, it has helped me to prevent their deletion! smiling smiley

Posted by: old crusty kmeleon user
Date: January 24, 2021 02:51AM

I was using KMeleon in the early 2ks and it was great!
Is this a relaible resurrection of a really outstanding browser?
Anyone here working on "Drooble" by chance???

Date: January 24, 2021 09:46AM

gege
there are more and more encrypted websites on which it is no longer possible to access, in particular the site tirexo, (currently https://www3.tirexo.io) protected by: " DDoS protection by cloudflare ".Theoretically I should go to a captcha site, but i only get a blank page; I would add that there are no problems with Basilisk or palemoon 28

roytam1
you may change user agent for mimicking normal Firefox, which may help you to bypass cloudflare ddos protection.

gege
thanks for your help, I tried several useagent srings of firefox,including the latest for firefox 84 found on the internet
without success. However I used the tool_useragent_custom addon in the menu and I don't know how to do with about config.

Am afraid the prob is rather Google-reCaptcha, but can' test myself (old sys)
Anyone can confirm if that c*** still works with KMG76 at all?
Any pref toggles needed, messageChannel...? document_fonts...?
Oh great, just see in old notes that Cloudflare since last April uses "HCaptcha", not google anymore, but that's said to be yet WORSE!?

What I don't understand at all is what you may mean with "tool_useragent_custom addon"
KMG76 has out-of-box zero useragent macros included, except 2 little macros which both do the same, toggle a compat-pref which cannot work in Goanna-76 anyway, it's using another one sad smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2021 09:58AM by siria.

Date: January 24, 2021 09:32PM

gege
there are more and more encrypted websites on which it is no longer possible to access, in particular the site tirexo, (currently https://www3.tirexo.io) protected by: " DDoS protection by cloudflare ".Theoretically I should go to a captcha site, but i only get a blank page; I would add that there are no problems with Basilisk or palemoon 28

The site itself contains next instructions:
"Following another blocking by the French government of our new domain name (tirexo.cc). We will never stop advising you to avoid these blockages to change the dns this allows you to have a faster connection and especially PRIVATE, even your ISP will not know which sites you are going to visit. We therefore strongly recommend that you: 1- CHANGE DNS NOW . 2- Follow us on Twitter to be kept informed of changes: 3- Change the new domain to your favorites, here is the official domain www.tirexo.ai."
I have tried all possible useragents but none worked, so please try to change your DNS to see if it solves something. :s

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2021 09:34PM by J.G..

Re: [TEST BUILD] K-Meleon 76.3.1 on Goanna 3.4.6 (Build 20210130)
Date: January 30, 2021 03:50AM

New regular/weekly KM-Goanna release:
https://o.rthost.win/kmeleon/KM76.3.1-Goanna-20210130.7z

Changelog:

Out-of-tree changes:
* update Goanna3 to git 85c9d5cf2..126891b20:
- Bug 1181395 - Avoid runtime conversion or copy of names of window classes on Windows. r=jimm (785d7c2c0)
- Bug 1181912 - Remove the usage of nsString for window class names. r=jimm (2203f2d04)
- Bug 1186259 - Record the path to GCC to avoid mismatched gcc/plugin versions, r=terrence (b4492623b)
- Bug 1175622 - Use the right API when transitively marking object groups as unknown, r=jandem. (832057738)
- Bug 1177013 - Change IPC locking to get transaction ID correct (r=dvander) (b665cc48c) (1cfa5bee0)
- nss: sync with UXP changes (i.e. removing vim line) (4dda426ad)
- import change from tenfourfox: #633: update TLDs, HSTS, timezone data (7b437c98d) (2e5493ebe)
- Bug 1177013 - Don't allow prio messages while dispatching sync messages (r=dvander) (33130e842)
- Bug 1177013 - Add-on install test changes (r=mrbkap) (adc25d1d7)
- Bug 1177013 - Modernize test_cpows.xul (r=dvander) (77d7a5230)
- Bug 1142109 - Process incoming urgent messages before sending (r=dvander) (261ab15a7)
- Bug 1177013 - CancelCurrentTransaction IPC support (r=dvander) (ef63723f8)
- Bug 1177013 - Fix big IPC comment (r=dvander) (3628041b4)
- Bug 1144745 - Scale GTK widgets properly on HiDPI r=karlt (7923df05d)
- Bug 1127752 - fixes for using Skia and OMTC with GTK3. r=jrmuizel (1e22d442d)
- Bug 1165515 - Part 2: Add MOZ_LOG_TEST. r=froydnj (4a5a1e4be)
- Bug 1171833 - Remove PL_DHashTableEnumerator use from nsPropertyTable. r=smaug. (7bcb19947) (d543e1fe5)
- Bug 1145395 - Make some cosmetic improvements to nsHTMLEditor::CreateDOMFragmentFromPaste; r=ehsan (b7b165297)
- Bug 1145395 - Return a DocumentFragment from nsHTMLEditor:tongue sticking out smileyarseFragment; r=ehsan (05e314df6)
- Bug 1145395 - Use the local fragment variable rather than *outFragNode; r=ehsan (908366bc0)
- Bug 1145395 - Pass nsIContent& to nsHTMLEditor:confused smileytripFormattingNodes; r=ehsan (187bae854)
- Bug 1145395 - Pass nsINode& to RemoveBodyAndHead in nsHTMLDataTransfer; r=ehsan (1a2448d65)
- Bug 1169139 Remove all trailing whitespaces in editor (IGNORE IDL) r=ehsan (210ecf551)
- Bug 1067788 - Part 1: Don't invalidate bidi cursor directionality duing a delete. r=smontagu (c029b4271)
- Bug 1067788 - Part 2: Fixes to caret positioning in bidi text. r=smontagu (8fdb47aa7)
- Bug 1067788 - part 3: Fix timeouts in test_reftests_with_caret.html. r=ehsan (dfe0547d2)
- Bug 1067788 - Part 4: Update test_bug496275.html. Add setCaretBidiLevel method to Selection. r=smontagu r=ehsan (bcb737a2e)
- Bug 1067788 - Part 5: Fix for parts of test_bug496275.html. r=smontagu (885f2dc7e)
- Bug 1067788 - Fix non-unified bustage. r=ehsan (e141e2b81)
- remove thickcaret preference not in FF (d96cb3aee)
- Bug 1159263 - Add support to nsCaret to stop blinking after a set of cycles r=roc r=snorp (d07966610)
- Bug 988143 - Enable Gecko Touch in Fennec, SelectionController mods, r=ehsan (71de5c15e)
- Bug 988143 - Enable Gecko Touch in Fennec, Android specific nsCaret mods, r=ehsan (2a7b7058e)
- Bug 988143 - Enable Gecko Touch in Fennec, TouchCaret mods, r=ehsan (653a7d3be)
- Bug 988143 - Enable Gecko Touch in Fennec, TouchCaret Scroll mods, r=ehsan (8830df1cd)
- Bug 1153076 - Add NS_MOUSE_MOZLONGTAP support in Fennec, r=kats, tylin (bc14a39c5)
- Bug 988143 - Enable Gecko Touch in Fennec, SelectionCarets mods, r=ehsan (af5c15f7b)
- Bug 1164693 - Part 1: Directional caret should point in caret direction in bidi paragraphs. r=smontagu (2604fd0e1)
- Bug 1164693 - Part 2: Frames in a non-bidi paragraph with newline shouldn't be marked as bidi. r=smontagu (e1de49c9b)
- Bug 1143558 part 1 - Fix line break suppression when newline is significant. r=roc (adac6e4c3)
- Bug 1143558 part 2 - Convert suppressed line break to whitespace. r=roc (f36789322)
- Bug 1143558 part 3 - Reftests for line break suppression inside ruby. r=roc (4fadd0e17)
- Bug 1137723 - Don't call ::IsBoxWrapped(this) with the current mParent intact b/c IsBoxWrapped uses GetParent() and it may have been destroyed while this frame is still sitting an overflow list waiting to be lazy re-parented. r=roc (22a8806ba)
- Bug 1136010 - Don't coalesce style contexts added to RestyleManager::mContextsToClear. r=dbaron (81991b943)
- Bug 1146103 - Use NS_WARNING instead of MOZ_ASSERT for bcoord check in ruby text container. r=dbaron (ec1af437e)
- Bug 1146114 - Make assertion checking additional leading in ruby frame non-crash. r=dholbert (a775a1006)
- Bug 1146107 - Replace MOZ_ASSERT with NS_WARN_IF_FALSE on isize check in ruby base container. r=dholbert (705a4c8e5)
- Bug 1146103 followup - Add comment mentions upgrading warning and add crashtest for the assertion. (5820682fc)
- Bug 1172789 (part 1) - Remove PL_DHashTableEnumerate() uses from nsLoadGroup. r=michal. (73c3202f9)
- Bug 1172789 (part 2) - Remove PL_DHashTableEnumerate() uses from nsLoadGroup. r=michal. (6495530a4)
- Bug 1172789 (part 3) - Remove PL_DHashTableEnumerate() uses from nsLoadGroup. r=michal. (d8a17dd64)
- Bug 1173247 (part 1) - Remove PL_DHashTableEnumerate() uses from nsDiskCacheBindery. r=michal. (13b096297)
- Bug 1173247 (part 2) - Remove PL_DHashTableEnumerate() uses from nsDiskCacheBindery. r=michal. (290bb2093)
- Bug 1171830 - Remove PL_DHashTableEnumerator use from nsDocLoader. r=smaug. (3334d7120)
- Bug 1172761 (part 1) - Remove PL_DHashTableEnumerator use from nsAtomTable. r=froydnj. (7b3be498e)
- Bug 1172761 (part 2) - Remove PL_DHashTableEnumerator use from nsPersistentProperties. r=froydnj. (42f05514e)
- Bug 1174625 - Overhaul PLDHashTable's iterator. r=froydnj. (4e1efd69d)
- Bug 11746250 (follow-up) - Fix link errors on Linux and Android. r=me. (4a8ebc7df)
- Bug 1173600 (part 3) - Add PLDHashTable::RemovingIterator. r=froydnj. (7c01103c9)
- Bug 1174594 (part 1) - Remove uses of PL_DHashTableEnumerate from XPConnect. r=mrbkap. (4b2349650)
- Bug 1174594 (part 2) - Use a more sensible type for UNMARK_{ONLY,AND_SWEEP}. r=mrbkap. (4dc043f58)
- Bug 1174594 (part 3) - Remove ShutdownData. r=mrbkap. (0503b28cf) (dcf9e5848)
- Bug 1175810 (part 1) - Remove PL_DHashTableEnumerator() use from nsScriptNameSpaceManager. r=bz. (e9ab9ba0a)
- Bug 1176160 (part 1) - Remove simple uses of PL_DHashTableEnumerator() from rdf/. r=bsmedberg. (4c97b159f)
- Bug 1176160 (part 2) - Remove uses of PL_DHashTableEnumerator() involving VisitorClosure from rdf/. r=bsmedberg. (170ee22a9)
- Bug 1176160 (part 3) - Remove uses of PL_DHashTableEnumerator() from SweepForwardArcsEntries(). r=pike. (2442d92c5)
- Bug 1175810 (part 2) - Remove PL_DHashTableEnumerate() uses from nsJSNPRuntime. r=bz. (58d6b5fbe)
- Bug 1155836: Template on aComputeData in the DoGetStyle* helpers. r=dbaron f=bz (4f951a66b)
- Bug 1144885 - Treat font-size-adjust: none as separate from font-size-adjust: 0. r=jdaggett (e7327b7db)
- Bug 1144885 - Add reftests for font-size:0 and font-size-adjust:0. r=jdaggett (fb9d997c0)
- Bug 1144885 followup - Remove spec links from reference, which the CSS test suite validator treats as an error. (40f92e039)
- Bug 1147423 part 1 - [css-grid] Use a signed integer type for some line variables in preparation for negative implicit lines. r=dholbert (b810f12bf)
- Bug 1147423 part 2 - [css-grid] Clamp grid lines to the -10000 .. 10000 range. r=dholbert (001e1f0bd)
- Bug 1161325 - Make nsStyleVariables copy constructor behave more traditionally. r=dbaron (f612b94c1) (38a2cf920)
- Tests for bug 645642, r=dbaron (aec12ff85)
- Bug 645642: implement text-align: match-parent, r=dbaron (8fa823a0c)
- Bug 1156222 - Check frame type instead of display type for ruby and simplify code. r=dholbert (69c93595e)
- Bug 1149009 - Suppress line break inside text frame if it is directly contained by ruby content box. r=dbaron (3ed20e1af)
- Bug 645642: use text-align: match-parent in list items, options and file inputs, r=dbaron (61b6b6ce2)
- Move reftests for bug 645642 to w3-css/submitted and add CSS test metadata (75f0ec152)
- Bug 1028716 part 1 - Remove the 'auto' value of the -moz-orient property, and add 'inline' (new initial value) and 'block'. r=dbaron (ac4be32f0)
- Bug 1028716 part 2 - Handle the new orient values in <progress> and <meter> layout. r=smontagu (a5c7978a0)
- Bug 1028716 part 3 - Widget updates to support the extended set of -moz-orient values. r=roc (7d8a90f9d)
- Bug 1028716 - Reftests for <progress> and <meter> with various writing-mode and -moz-orient combinations. r=dbaron (3c0b7910b)
- Bug 1028716 - Adjust the OSX fails-if condition for progress-orient-vertical.html to only apply to 10.6. (bd4e1665f)
- Bug 1166584 - Always export HelpersCairo.h. r=jrmuizel (db3c2551f) (126891b20)

* Notice: the changelog above may not always applicable to XULRunner code which K-Meleon uses.

A goanna3 source tree that has kmeleon adaption patch applied is available here: https://github.com/roytam1/palemoon27/tree/kmeleon76

Posted by: vikmin
Date: January 30, 2021 05:58AM

@roytam1 thanks!

Posted by: Jayme
Date: January 30, 2021 07:34AM

@roytam1 Thank you grinning smiley

Date: January 31, 2021 02:29AM

@roytam1 thank you very much! smiling smiley

Posted by: Mello
Date: January 31, 2021 12:56PM

Thanks for updatees.

Got a problem though, on all recent versions inc. the latest, I keep getting "unresponsive script" errors on https://www.theguardian.com/

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: k-meleon.exe
Application Version: 76.3.1.0
Application Timestamp: 60061f98
Fault Module Name: mozjs.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 60122df1
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0015d699
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.11
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Posted by: WasiFH
Date: February 01, 2021 01:28AM

Thanks a lot.
What are the new features and compatibility improvements? I mean in a layman approach

Date: February 01, 2021 04:08AM

Mello
Thanks for updatees.

Got a problem though, on all recent versions inc. the latest, I keep getting "unresponsive script" errors on https://www.theguardian.com/

Problem signature:

Found an old version of Goanna on a drive from 2018-11-03
It doesn't lock-up and give the script error

Date: February 01, 2021 07:15PM

Mello
Thanks for updatees.

Problem signature:

I can't reproduce the problem. ¬_¬

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2021 07:15PM by J.G..

Date: February 02, 2021 04:13PM

Thanks for looking.

This is the script as given in a different error box.

Script:https://assets.guim.co.uk/poly...unknown=polyfillclearCache=5:3

There's an option to stop script or continue - but either way k-m crashes

Date: February 03, 2021 03:45AM

Mello
Thanks for looking.
This is the script as given in a different error box.
Script:https://assets.guim.co.uk/poly...unknown=polyfillclearCache=5:3
There's an option to stop script or continue - but either way k-m crashes

Unable to reproduce the script, it said the next:

"<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>2561DF2B7E81DFDC</RequestId><HostId>oy3phlMWJuIL0uoZlM9lD7p2Ch8SoX9KVyaD8OcVA+ijwovrG9u8T1N0R2Rhb6vhyfqEG53KhOo=</HostId></Error>"

Perhaps something wrong in your configuration? Perhaps something wrong with C++ redistributable? sad smiley

Date: February 03, 2021 03:41PM

Thanks, I don't know, but works fine with old 2018 Goanna

I tried temporarily swapping out mozjs.dll for old working one on Guardian site, but then current version wouldn't load.

Date: February 04, 2021 05:27AM

Mello
Thanks, I don't know, but works fine with old 2018 Goanna
I tried temporarily swapping out mozjs.dll for old working one on Guardian site, but then current version wouldn't load.

Have you tried to browse without anti-virus for just one session?
If error dissapear, just add k-meleon.exe to exclusion list. :mad:

Posted by: Dr_Jayme_And_Mr_Hyde
Date: February 04, 2021 07:37AM

Mello
Thanks for updatees.

Problem signature:

1. Exception c0000005.... does your processor lack SSE2?
what make / model processor do you have?

2. did you try older version of C++ redistributable or JAVA that doesn't require SSE2

3. reinstall OS, virus free, don't disable Anti-Virus

4. You may have flaky ram module

Pages: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 7 of 8

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.