Development :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
K-Meleon development related discussions. 
0.7 again
Posted by: Simon
Date: July 26, 2002 03:01PM

Hi!
I'm currently using the latest beta (from 2002-07-07) and I really like it. As this beta has been out for nearly three weeks I'm wondering when 0.7 will finally come out. Are there any ETA's? Will we see it before september?

Keep up the good work
Simon

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 0.7 again
Posted by: ThatDude
Date: July 28, 2002 02:14AM

My guess would probably be about as long as it would take a wowmen to have a baby,,since its been that long since the prevous release,,lol..I think there is only one guy working on K,,I think his name is Mark,,course I could be wrong,,I was just judging the slowness in dev.You may want to just go ahead and get the new Mozilla browser,,everone says its the best yet,,and that K could never be as good as this latest Mozilla browser..

Posted by: ThatDawg
Date: July 28, 2002 03:09AM

U wrong. The latest beta of Kmeleon much faster than the latest Mozilla.
As soon as a few things are cleared up, KM will be far better.

Posted by: Brian
Date: July 28, 2002 05:02AM

The only reason i use mozilla is that there is no way to browse previously visited content offline in K-meleon. history would be a very useful feature, i dont know if its going to be implemented in 0.7.

Posted by: James Bond
Date: July 28, 2002 06:36AM

Version .7 will be out in October.

Posted by: po
Date: July 28, 2002 07:03AM

> The only reason i use mozilla is that there is no way
> to browse previously visited content offline in K-meleon.

Have you tried playing with the cache settings for this? The setpref macros seem to be working well in the last beta, so hopefully it won't be hard to create a macro to set the option to 'never compare' for offline browsing purposes...

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.