Seamonkey 2.1 Beta 1
SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 1 contains the following major changes relative to SeaMonkey 2.1 Alpha 3:
- OpenSearch plugins are now supported and the default for web search.
- Data Manager now unifies cookie, permission, password, and form data management.
- Plugins now run in their own processes and don't take down the browser any more if they crash.
- The context menu of the location bar now has a "Paste and Go" option.
- The location bar now features a fast bookmarking button.
- Direct2D Hardware Acceleration is now on by default for Windows 7 users, hardware accelerated layers are available on all platforms with known-to-work video drivers.
- The HSTS security protocol and the proposed Audio Data API are available.
The changes page lists an overview of new features and fixes relative to our last stable release, SeaMonkey 2.0.9.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2010 03:12PM by Munkymind.