Development :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
K-Meleon development related discussions. 
Is the K-Meleon browser still in development.
Posted by: Donald
Date: June 25, 2009 10:14PM

Now, I’m not sure if this is were you post for what I’m asking but I’m just wondering if the K-Meleon browser is still in development or if the creators of K-Meleon is still accepting feature requests, because at the K-Meleon website new releases are coming in slow but I don’t have problem with it being slow, I’m just wondering because I have a few things that I like to request and I don’t want to bother anybody with it if no one is accepting any requests, and that’s all I want to know about thanks for noticing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is the K-Meleon browser still in development.
Posted by: JamesD
Date: June 25, 2009 10:27PM

Work is ongoing. I hope before long there will be a 1.6 version. This is right place to discuss improvements. There is even a forum section just for improvement requests. Feel free to post your requests for discussion. Sometimes the feature is available but not well known. People in the forum know a lot about KM and help with many requests.

Posted by: desga2
Date: June 26, 2009 06:32PM

Dorian and kko are busy and his principal target is adapt K-Meleon to work with Gecko 1.9 in K-Meleon 1.6.
There isn't much time to implement new features that possiblily will be rewrited to work in KM 1.6 with Gecko 1.9.
Is for this that new versions 1.5.x only included Gecko 1.8.1.x updates and some bugs fixes.

Almost some new macro functions and id commands were included in last version. This isn't see by normal users, but for some advanced users this help us to create new macros more advanced and more easily.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2009 06:32PM by desga2.

Posted by: JamesD
Date: June 26, 2009 07:26PM

@ desga2

I have updated MacroLanguage2 with iniread and iniwrite. http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/MacroLanguage2

Where can I get the information needed to update Command IDs or have they been done? http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/CommandIDs

Posted by: desga2
Date: June 26, 2009 08:09PM

I already updated Commands ID's documentation with new 1.5.2 and 1.5.3 Commands ID's, I posted in forum about it.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2009 08:10PM by desga2.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.