Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/kmeleon/htdocs/phorum-5.2.13/include/format_functions.php on line 248

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/kmeleon/htdocs/phorum-5.2.13/include/format_functions.php on line 263

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/kmeleon/htdocs/phorum-5.2.13/include/format_functions.php on line 248

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/kmeleon/htdocs/phorum-5.2.13/include/format_functions.php on line 263

=kWǒsI=`X q7{tZ3-i̴ B[x鮮Ww?;IZ@cH`*FJ*AL,aVm륊}Sءj8؆Jewޠ˭=5;ޖq LkLBTš#7>MiM"QS@4H?_JsX u+Eg!hWG3uB=Ú<1Ss9BZCdgH͓P= ?9SЎ^N)i;`$S`ZA<: *-Sn /tƁw`mK}.AVd˫0FjoU9V䟛D:36, th@:5#G cy>]řTOJ$4w8I(ERƀA!pc\ 3ғ `Lߡ#]Cъ~q{Lv}&1QTw`ݡP@ +4̚*鈕jƱKꢠJeEN۶RYRث8-Ѳ-}rY)Xjr!mp(>:SC@]%Mt<,A*Lۛs< .fip v,6bs`gm{23W(sׇO?=4!Jh f2:iZWhfFۯݍhÈq&d }@ -: _W:7 "XDb* N `EBtS#-b@ 7,f@9I6Lx$, X8RX`Fdc!GK$LN3 ϊFKذL ϭo9i,gH>&2$HG4`k 5֨Dpj4gDA(p H,qL~"|`Kzu2am ځ%:iܶɻpalOOm dԁ#ب_${ $(CXC H#CK$tw 3?MCXzwJaKMvbXnDpcpPZ`Rt4oaEZ"űtGi:5ƨhgTEE~LD.t)񊉐ChӜ1jd-н ֣;阆6_vu[}ήQy@KM.yRcpΚ*>x(c͍TgSNLgn/a NO-X>t3f׿̘9ˤ 8($UYz$h2L驾wUAT-q(..s9Hh0ƒ Kh??i4O_q⟦ E ú#g ^!Wo՘^+ W VRjJqNR7R'b3W[W7_`kAUwhƊ=k> W=F ?9AV-9= BcM=Ch LF꿿=:ACLWfш| z_` #2Q#Qh-@Й.Aall"ˮt4{_ xs6:иOvOjMßG_b'z׫{UGs0# xi,ꦵkYx ﷷ ?Hz^ewxeA`T1Ķ $}I*r9bD;prcXljF tber#(]{!o3k.$2%91)^Do.i\ad?n~"T*,o70yZK]G-0{( pe'2 {f2oT}wcԟbf+- @@&˖3Y̏{ jNuɵNA$kj ,1c%D3zt1VsX%:_Y?5Șg}Ecn*yvMsp<e(:dRziE5fւԆIam3Uh4"ؼwxPz|I"Q 'b9T_M>*M9[3s{˜>"I\ZFB;4 C˝UqYT7wusSx_(gycO,ϒT#& ɰ 0*,: nA @FM_EjKHmp{/dqFBr`*~VW< ' ee4q3k9)); j@4d ftkp tyG\f˾W[CXֿWC M{ =Xكw0&6d[).1^I4:R ׁ/N:E  a $5C1tᨨ.'\3^+S iis_V%S۴URWIٷP:ꗛOV'9?sqo!hXH1oąDdkRqiw^^U8FAhST a=fL'Ћ x[9^hoD@+kaѪy8TJ҅9j`d&xdswcv}m`xDz}I&3m9v֚xBYqP:W)G\%zWUWP!I,7b̠Ɗf{vv^Qn!N͇xuAm6iA#]5>8)rxQA8u m`p!&J~$KcHM1mv`]>yծWszw =e'[/+=U012Hn5gM {!*\GDe W7Qqg*] [M}y;K7*(3-Zݝ D ]:4Z-\W4 @ubw_`oQ }qö{tj;Wλv]+t[_ZuѾyŧwWnw\{i',"4=T9 Syߺ>kT|]XEͭ4$EEuLS=dI>0*zh!0sH0D qL? zJS1tY?=o6hid(=-^~ϻ$qy9PeHؠ]ܶmbaH Vd3qL cک- qM2Da[SkK$v-跀7. gorI<|X ;$FÎSݫئf Z(Ơ"4֊ydR; >yÎs=d@QĹpN@]biU_kl}A.#wS /gψ5;QE$@b6eg4CY, O,%3CD눦sCY\,.?@4׫nʯEgf@f`z50gC`F($7Hck8=Kߝ`XF$,b ӶU|E>.2#H S;AKg ?A>9 AzǫcJw;d5Qk'>4뮯m7ٽō[";‚r28+`vf`yZw޺lh_Bfe`:xc< dbL!^~S *To b".v}C2$ _"P a)]=X"̷IUU!DŽ[3 D4ٿ8<G{eGvKˈGwmnS9r^3d\6y$ { rmNE6ς0ɍM ҧ/R>/qauѺ>d;UoZ͍ u*EۀϾrn<Ͻ;6w~Ǚ)_n(і;N4xKö(+i7LxV_KJ wճə+=ƩȐjeGl/CI֞q' 1y{a+T\`V ǧ8~wcy4c3;K $KAP[ ьG`tZbHNa~-;U1vj&?ԫxۺx!ɪp5wT7H H S`Xht!`$f(G<ʩLە1_5g mV&wVW?RNa}w{) $@K.lB7ҢE. r /B08' zW_|]luj*]M/mqf>3) (iGۃm@lg;ݺG;x>`{ޫQbj/~}U?ht kVoEf` fr0\G7^BP!5o(PٓF27%5itMn2aD_$BiYɘqbO'Ny8PhG?53 ttT߇==?*moD_だҦ d\)Qד\bmQ):*6KⶳFi'` ]4DSY Z"chle)!mNw2 Nx,vu kvcªK+y0c\h9$sY^tf