Development :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
K-Meleon development related discussions. 
¿can you do a .CSS style document for all?
Posted by: ID
Date: June 08, 2013 10:53PM

Well i work on k-meleon 1.5 and really like this. but wen i try to enter in a web page like live.com it send me to web page error and recommend me use a new explorer like firefox or chrome. They don´t like me and i try to use this software for acces live.com

I can enter to these pages (youtube, windows.com, etc) but the matter (trouble) is that the objects aren´t in the place that should be. i think so with a .css style document add to k-meleon we can resolve this and go very much faster and well that others web navigation software...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ¿can you do a .CSS style document for all?
Date: June 08, 2013 10:58PM

i loose specify that i can enter to windows.com (for example) if change the Browser Identification (user-agent).

Posted by: guenter
Date: June 09, 2013 05:37AM

For 1.5.x You will find some CSS fixes for some pages here:
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?1,115782

For most pages it is better to use 1.6.beta2 en-US and identify UserAgent ID as a Firefox 3.6 version. Install this version in separate folder with new name like
./Programas/K-Meleon1.6.beta2 en-US and not into folder with default name
"K-Meleon". ALL 1.5 and 1.6 versions can use each others profiles.

To have most (but not all) menues in Spanish with 1.6 You copy locales folder from 1.5.4es-ES to K-Meleon 1.6 folder, restart the browser and set language to Spanish under F2 -> Gui Appearance -> Language.

Date: June 09, 2013 02:44PM

Gracias... thanks

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.