Development :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
K-Meleon development related discussions. 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
kameleon session(s) (tabs) export
Posted by: visionhelp
Date: May 16, 2015 07:17AM

Hi, hello,

I am testing this browser for me as alternative to firefox (40MB&growing).

Urgent I do need to export sessions.
To have them out off the browser and in an own saving-structure.

Does this function exist, or how to realize first already now in manual way ?
(Perhaps: where these data are in - which - file.

Thanks. visionhelp.

P.S.: If I am in wrong column, please give me help. Thank you. This is from my feeling in the morning and not finding this export-function, after already hard search, AND my english language-knowledge. Sorry. v.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2015 07:25AM by visionhelp.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: kameleon session(s) (tabs) export
Posted by: JamesD
Date: May 16, 2015 11:55AM

There are two files in your profile which contain the sessions information. sessionCheckpoints.jason and sessions.jason
Note that this information applies to KM 75.

If you just need the tabs themselves, without history, then there is an alternative called Groups. It has names, export, and import functions built in. Look for "Groups2.7z" here:
http://kmext.sourceforge.net/extensions/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2015 11:56AM by JamesD.

Re: kameleon session(s) (tabs) export
Posted by: siria
Date: May 16, 2015 12:47PM

Since you didn't tell your KM version yet, perhaps you're still on the older version, KM74? (the download page isn't exactly brandnew ;-)

If so, then open your current profile folder (Edit>Configuration>Profile Directory) and find the file "prefs.js".
Now either make a copy of it or close the browser, otherwise it will overwrite your manual changes again while running.

You can open that file with any text editor like notepad. Search for the block with "kmeleon.plugins.sessions"
Those entries contain not only the last displayed page, but if you flipped forward through links inside the same tab, also the history of each tab.

It sounds like you just want to get a private session vanished for now. So close the browser, make a backup copy of that file, and delete in the original file that sessions block. Done. If some time later you want to import it again, it would be best to just exchange the future prefs.js with the old one again. The catch is that all changes in between are then lost.
Alternatively you could only delete the whole sessions block again in the future file and replace it with the old sessions block.

kameleon session(s) (tabs) export [Re1]
Date: May 16, 2015 03:43PM

ohh, sorry . . . 74.0

did not get mails. so surprised about so much advices.

Thank You already.

(This first is work; for the evening, I hope.)

Very Best Regards.

Re: kameleon session(s) (tabs) export [Re1]
Date: May 16, 2015 04:38PM

Groups will work for 74.

kameleon session(s) (tabs) export [Re2]
Date: May 16, 2015 07:13PM

Good news. Thanks.

I know Groups-functions - from ´Crazy Browser´ -, which are really very great.
(The history is another case and not needed, for with this.)

Thanks a lot, to All. I think, that will help, and I´m looking forward.

kameleon session(s) (tabs) export [Re3]
Date: May 16, 2015 07:28PM

The both extracted folders
kmextensions, macros:
where to put them into, please ?
(For XP)

Re: kameleon session(s) (tabs) export [Re3]
Date: May 16, 2015 08:45PM

Into the root folder of KM, usually c:/programs/K-Meleon/ or similar.
Macros can alternatively go into the user profile folder, but the above is simpler, especially for unzipping with a ready-made folder structure. Good luck smiling smiley

kameleon session(s) (tabs) export [Re4]
Date: May 16, 2015 10:29PM

The - already - extracted ´kmextensions´-folder did still not exist in ...\programs-folder ...\K-Meleon\, so this folder into this folder.

The ´macros´-folder did already exist:
so only the files - in this case the one file - from the extracted macros-folder
into the existing folder in ´...\K-Meleon\´-folder.
("user profile folder" does not exist at all.)

OK. Now still waiting for the things that will come, happen.

Are these all extensions for K-Meleon ?
http://kmext.sourceforge.net/extensions/
Are there descriptions - short and/or long - for these extensions(, perhaps already in german) ?

Sorry for the next question:
(A working K-Meleon for Windows 98; I think no, because of IE6 or the - only -
last version of FireFox for 98, ?)

Thanks again a lot.

P.S.: Better a new topic for this ? v.
P.S.2: Still missing a ´Save TO Group´. But wonderful so far already. This already helps very much. Thank You, thank You, thank You.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2015 06:07AM by visionhelp.

Re: kameleon session(s) (tabs) export [Re4]
Posted by: guenter
Date: May 16, 2015 11:27PM

A macros folder is always in ./Programme/K-Meleon/macros/ (usable for all browser users)

Alternatively You can also use/create/add macros to ./Used Profile/macros/ (usable for owner of profile),

Yes. But they are extensions for older K-Meleon versions mostly. Unless the only consist of kmm. If they are kmm and external programs they should also work. Ones based on Firefox addons have been updated and are found via this link:

http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?9,131158

In the thread are Firefox extensions tested with 74 and or 76.

No - there is no German explanation. But if You ask in German You will get German answers. Maybe start a German topic in extensions. It will most likely be made sticky and answered in German. I am fairly confident of this. smiling smiley

The last K-Meleon versions that work for 98 are rock stable betas and alphas, 1.6 and 1.7 respectively. You will need kernel-ex and the run times for them. siria can advise You probably on that - if needed in German. She is our 98 aficionado.

Greetings

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2015 12:27AM by guenter.

Date: May 17, 2015 01:23AM

visionhelp
P.S.2: Still missing a ´Save TO Group´.

I do not think that I considered a function to add a tab to an existing group when writing Groups2. The only way to do that currently is to load a group and make a new tab ( the one you wish to add ), and save all the tabs to a new group name.

Posted by: rodocop
Date: May 17, 2015 01:25AM

There is a macro by JamesD for named session transfer, made for KM 1.6:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1522294/CarrySession.7z

Re: k-meleon session tabs export
Date: May 17, 2015 04:11AM

LOL! Noch einer grinning smiley Somehow KM seems to appeal more to some nations than others, no idea why - almost half the regulars of us here are german currently! Guenter, me, Yogi... And often new users like you as well. But perhaps others don't show up here at all, having their own foreign places, at least it seems the case for russians, with currently rodocop as single supporter.
If english is hard on you, there is already a dedicated german thread in the "general" section. For all sorts of topics, but as you see here, in english (international) there are more people who can help with more ideas and solutions. Everyone has their own experiences and tips.

KM1.6/1.7 rock stable?? Not really, although it's a running myth, but sure wish smiling smiley While in 1.7alpha the internal mozilla engine works mostly okay for page display, the macro plugin has extreme bugs (broken injectJS-function et al), making it nearly unusable for heavy macro users like me. Can only use it as occasional fallback browser for modern sites where older versions have probs.
But guess what - have only recently discovered, that a few sites failing on 1.6 and 1.7 still work fine in 1.5.4!! Wish I'd discovered that earlier, oh well.
And while 1.6beta2.6 with all sorts of updates is my daily browser for 98SE it still has 3-4 major bugs. The worst is not being able to stop loading scripts and videos (needs killing the web connection), or perhaps even in general freezing while pages are loading, even in background and without scripts. Another is some weird glitch that occasionally kills css for the rest of session, leaving either the whole page display part transparent (no "reflow"?) or repeating page elements a hundred times covering each other. Sometimes it helps partly to force a general font via css, even necessary for images, but not everywhere and not very long. Manually switching off css helps longer, but messes the layout of course. Oh well, too bad.
Ah yes, in beta2.6 the component imglib2.dll must be replaced with its older beta2.5 version for win98, leaving a vulnerability unfixed, but can't help it.

As for the macros on kmext, most were announced and explained in the forum here, often with pics. It would have helped a lot to simply include links to their threads, but the kmext maintainer didn't want that. So do a web search to find their descriptions, because this old forum search has partly amnesia too :-/

As for grouping macros, or just in general, we all have our personal favorite macros and aren't much familiar with the others, so let me throw Favinia in here too. It's not perfect either, can save only all tabs from 1 window into a folder, as single IE-favorite files. That means adding more into already existing Fav folders is no prob, rather unavoidable, because it cannot create new folders by itself (must be done manually). That folder can be anywhere on the computer, not necessarily inside the IE-Faves folder. And later it can open all Favs from one folder at once again.
But everyone has different needs and so there are different macros for us all smiling smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2015 05:12AM by siria.

k-meleon session(s) (tabs) save/´export´ [Re5]
Date: May 17, 2015 06:13AM

W O W . . .

Thanks. These lots of answers, I will have to study, parts.

For now:
The me knowing Groups from ´Crazy Browser´ is a luxury one known now:

siria
That folder can be anywhere on the computer

there can be saved all tabs in self-named Group(s-files), f. e. forum.Group.
This is saved as 1 (one) file, into normal (Windows-)folders(-structure).
With sub-folders then, too, easy as known possible. And here begins the clou, the fascination, for me; but did last some months, to understand and realize.
And from this, having a small ´database´ of groups, and finding a new url, which I want to put as only this one url to this already existing Group(-file), for this it is really very important and needed and very help- and useful, for me.

English, german, english . . . I will stay at the english forum.

siria
LOL! Noch einer
Hello to all germans, hello to all english[?s], hello to All, the others, too.

siria
If english is hard on you
It is only sometimes one word, where I did not find until today a fine handable translation-site or similar.

siria
a few sites failing on 1.6 and 1.7 still work fine in 1.5.4!!
So 1.5.4.
(If someone had in his near - for not much work for finding this - a download-link, I would enjoy. Or just where to find.)

guenter
Yes. But they are extensions for older K-Meleon versions mostly.
The macros for older, newer K-Meleon-versions: this advice is very helpful.

Thanks a lot to All.
(Hello to all 98-too-users. (This is in our hand, not we are in the hands of the systems . . .; not to take too serious, please; a little bit a joke, too.)
visionhelp
Sorry for the next question:
(A working K-Meleon for Windows 98
No needs for sorrys, for 98. I am lucky - already only for this - to have found this browser WITH this forum.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2015 06:27AM by visionhelp.

Download Page
Date: May 17, 2015 01:36PM

On the download page 1.5.4 is below 1.6 beta.
http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/download.php

p.s. There is no German Forum but a German thread that was started by siria.

This is no English only Forum where people flame You if You post in another language - there was a discussion & a vote about the Forum language many years ago.

This is the Forum for all languages!

You are free to post in any language You choose and maybe You can find someone that can answer in the language that You used.

@siria, yes there is a Russian Forum/Форум. http://kmeleon.geckoworld.ru/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2015 02:39PM by guenter.

Re: k-meleon session tabs export
Date: May 17, 2015 02:51PM

Thanks, but what I wonder: why a browser for win98 if your system is another?

And possibly a misunderstanding: the old KM1.5.4 is NOT always better as 1.6beta, only sometimes. Far more often 1.6 and 1.7 are better on modern websites!

Need a german single-word dictionary?
dict.leo.org (quite popular, sadly stopped working in 1.6+7 recently, even freezes IIRC, but still fine in 154)
pons.eu (lots of context)
And of course "translate.google.de", but needs javascript to make sense of multi-meaning words, otherwise often nonsense

Am not quite sure of your description of the macro you need, sounds a bit confusing, e.g. with subfolders in one file.
Actually we have now suggested 3 different macros, all working in different ways, that sure is confusing too ;-) Probably the "groups" still come closest, and knowing JamesD he's already working on making additions possible for you grinning smiley
But your description makes me wonder, why not just use normal bookmarks? Those folders are incremental anyway, and you can open a whole folder at once by typing some shortcut nickname of free choice. Although *saving* all open tabs may need one of the macros, and those folders are not in separate files. But all bookmarks are a single file.

k-meleon session(s) (tabs) save/´export´ [Re6]
Date: May 17, 2015 05:05PM

guenter
download page 1.5.4 ...
no German Forum but German thread
no English Forum - flame -, discussion & vote many years ago.
post in any language ... that can answer
Russian Forum

Many thanks. Very informativ and helpful to know. Thanks for the link.

siria
why a browser for win98 if your system is another?

The 98 - in MY hand - is from THIS my favourite system. XP is needed for things, which 98 does not.
With 98 I work at the XP-partition f. e. already ´only´ with the hidden folders, which I - until today - am not able to make them un-hidden, in my special version.

So, I have a dual-boot on two partitions. XP for music-videos from 1976-1978, radio ´folk forward´ and the forum here.
(And 98 I use for my usual mail-program Outlook Express.)

siria
1.6 and 1.7
for 98 ?

siria
Need a german ...
pons.eu (lots of context),
"translate.google.de", needs javascript for multi-meaning words.

Thanks for pons.eu, and - what an advice - the scripts needed for this multi-meaning feature.

siria
subfolders in one file.

No.
A Group-file is a normal file - f.e. ´forum.Groups´ -, which is saved in the normal folders-structure; and there from (to) the sub-folders.

siria
sure is confusing too ;-)
hhmmm ...

siria
Probably "groups" still come closest
YES.

siria
and knowing JamesD he's already working on making additions possible for you grinning smiley
Oh, what a smile and what a promise ?

siria
But your description makes me wonder, why not just use normal bookmarks? Those folders are incremental anyway, and you can open a whole folder at once by typing some shortcut nickname of free choice. Although *saving* all open tabs may need one of the macros, and those folders are not in separate files. But all bookmarks are a single file.

THIS does make confusing ME !

Since I found the word bookmark - in comparing to favourites until there - from FireFox AND with the SLOW FireFox always for me, and with the usual of the Groups from ´Crazy Browser´ I do not even want to hear a thing about bookmarks.
And especially when You say, You do not not understand - and
siria
sounds a bit confusing
, SORRY.

But, many thanks for all the other things.

Re: k-meleon session(s) (tabs) save/´export´ [Re6]
Date: May 17, 2015 06:11PM

visionhelp

So, I have a dual-boot on two partitions. XP for music-videos from 1976-1978, radio ´folk forward´ and the forum here.
(And 98 I use for my usual mail-program Outlook Express.)

siria
1.6 and 1.7
for 98 ?

siria
Need a german ...
pons.eu (lots of context),
"translate.google.de", needs javascript for multi-meaning words.

Thanks for pons.eu, and - what an advice - the scripts needed for this multi-meaning feature.

Much the same as I have on an old, obsolete backup system. grinning smiley But no Outlook - I used a self compiled ThunderBird from the K-Meleon 1.5.4 era.

Yes 1.7 and 1.6 will work under 98 with kernel EX.

https://www.google.de/search?client=kmeleon&num=100&q=kernel%20EX

Sie arbeiten, wenn die Kernel Erweiterungen installiert sind, behaupten siria und andere.

I only have to translate single words and use this search string.

http://www.dict.cc/?s=

Lesezeichen. siria hat Tricks angesprochen, wie du nach Vergabe eines Spitznamens das/ein Verzeichniss mit allen darin befindlichen Links starten kannst. Glaube ich. :cool:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2015 06:16PM by guenter.

Date: May 17, 2015 08:28PM

LOL! bookmark-phobia? grinning smiley I sure understand if you prefer Favorites in general - I do too. But the great thing about KM is that you can use all 3 systems completely independant from each other! Favorites, bookmarks, hotlist. This allows to use Favorites for general use and that great "nick" feature in bookmarks TOO, to open whole folders (that happens additionally to the current folders, unlike "sessions")

That bookmark-nick feature really is a must know, I promise you'll like it too when just taking a look :cool:
Just do a little test, tut auch nicht weh: Make a subfolder in "bookmarks" and drop some 3-4 tabs inside. Now click Bookmarks>Edit, click on that folder, and find the "Nick" input field below. Type some shortcut, e.g. "grp". Click OK and close editor.
Now every time you type "grp" into the URL bar and hit Return, this whole folder will get opened at once! Additionally to the already open tabs.

Ah, you have dual-boot! Cool smiling smiley

As for KM1.6beta2.6 and 1.7alpha - yes, they do run in my 98SE, after some additions. Those are mainly
- KernelEx (a 200kB-proggie which makes the system claim to be XP),
- installation of Microsofts VS2005 unless already exisiting (mini-version by jujuland sufficient?),
- exchanging the imglib2.dll in KM components by an older (alas vulnerable) version,
- exchanging the opera hotlist.dll with the version in KM154 to avoid the nick-deletion bug
- and for 1.7 a macro workaround

Date: May 17, 2015 08:34PM

Gee whiz, sira. Put a guy on a spot. smiling smiley

Since you said I might be doing an "Add", I figured that I should.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1522294/Grp_Select_v5.7z

The group select was done in 2012, and it did not take much code to enhance it to allow the add.

k-meleon session(s) [tabs, URLs] save into Groups-file(s) [Re7]
Date: May 18, 2015 03:32PM

guenter
obsolete backup system
? ? ?

guenter
But no Outlook
Outlook Express. So much time must be, as some say in german.

guenter
1.7 and 1.6 will work under 98
The last stable version so 1.7 ?
(To find here, too? http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/download.php)

guenter
1.7 and 1.6 will work under 98 with kernel EX
kernel EX seems to be a very great intervention, invasion, override.
This - itself in german - is not easily to understand: http://www.technodoctor.de/kernelexanleitung.htm
I will try this - with time -: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Windows_98

Thanks for - http://www.dict.cc/?s=intervention . for no google needed. (And search-string advice.) I begin to love it very much.
guenter

(I need urgent a trick for (quote= . . . and /quote) with less as possible clicks . . .)
The smiley-function does not work with - actually using - Flock-browser, sorry, so cannot use a fitting smiley here.)

guenter
Spitznamens - Verzeichniss - mit allen darin befindlichen Links. Glaube ich . . .
O K

(Take a look to Crazy Browser, which does what IE does, depending on the version. Probably still less than 1 MB (one Mcool smiley.
Additonly is im- and export to *.txt -file and *.html-file possible (of all the opened tabs), near the Groups.
http://crazybrowser.com/download.htm
Windows 7 (32&64), Vista (32&64), XP (32&64), 2000, ME, 98, 95, NT 4.0 or later,
Release: September-20-2011, File Size: 0.7MB.
visionhelp: abilities depend on IE-version.)

siria
LOL! bookmark-phobia?
NO. YES. If You like so, if You do need so.
I do not like, cannot work with, do not want to understand anything more from this, in connection with what I know as feel comfortable very well with the Groups-functions from Crazy Browser.
But no further insults, please.

(What is LOL ?)

siria
if you prefer Favorites.
Favorites I hated from the beginning, because of not to work with, for me. And I do not want to have to change anything of this hate, please.
I PREFER ABSOLUTLY G R O U P S, and I insist on, persist on, persevere on, perseverate on this, PLEASE.

siria
Just do a little test
NO.
A ´LITTLE´ test.
This is forced labour, paternalism, dictation, incapacitation, P L E A S E, help.
T h i s is not, what I want.
guenter
Thanks for this again.

siria
after some additions
s o m e . . . 5.
Already alone the kernelEX makes me stopping my wish KM for 98 currently.
(I do a wish-break . . . for this.)

guenter
Gee whiz
C O O L.
guenter
I might be doing an "Add", I figured that I should.
As I said: what a promise.

guenter
to allow the add
Is it this what I want to think it is ?: adding a (one) url (from a tab) to an existing Group (-file) ?
This would be very great and many, many, many thanks.

(What a w o r k .)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2015 05:43AM by visionhelp.

Re: k-meleon session(s) [tabs, URLs] save into Groups-file(s) [Re7]
Date: May 18, 2015 08:37PM

Altes System. Ich hab nen alten P III 500, wo ich ME und XP installiert habe. Liegt in der Ecke. Vorher war 98/XP.

Nen Win 2000/XP Laptop hab ich auch noch.

Ich hab Angst vor Kernel Ex. Hab mal das System damit abgeschossen.

Backup: Mach ne Kopie von der 98 Partition, ehe du es probierst.

siria weiß fast jedes Detail über Kernel EX! Laß dich von ihr inspirieren.

LOL http://www.acronymfinder.com/

LOL Laugh(ing) Out Loud / Laut Lachen

Das K-Meleon bookmarks plugin ist ziemlich mächtig. Hat aber auch Dinge, die es nicht so gut kann. Wie siria zu Beidem zu vermitteln suchte.

Ich nutze IE Favorites für browser-übergreifende Sachen, Bookmarks als Standart,
Hotlist zum Starten von Firefox-Erweiterungen.

Qualifikationen? siria und JamesD sind die Instant-Programmierer hier.

Ich hab eher Support drauf - ca. 9000 mehr oder weniger sinnvolle Posts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2015 09:01PM by guenter.

Date: May 18, 2015 08:41PM

visionhelp

The Grp_Select_v5.7z contains a single file which is a macro module. You can extract it to <K-Meleon root>\macros folder.

The next time you start KM there will be two additonal items in the Groups menu. They appear right under 'Options' and are labeled 'Select a group name' and 'add current tab'.

Groups are stored by name but we humans can input a number quicker. The select a group name was disigned to allow a user to copy a group's name to the clipboard in order to more easily use the 'Delete a group' function.

I made some minor changes to the code to allow that system to also select a group by name to which one can 'add' the current tab.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2015 09:37PM by JamesD.

Date: May 18, 2015 08:52PM

guenter
LOL http://www.acronymfinder.com/

Liegt auf dem Boden vor Lachen.

Nö :cool: Das wär ROFL - rolling on the floor laughing.
LOL is nur ein ganz normaler (amüsierter) Lacher smiling smiley

Date: May 18, 2015 09:59PM

siria,

I have sent you a private message.

k-meleon session(s) [tabs, URLs] save into Groups-file(s) [Re8]
Date: May 19, 2015 06:51AM

guenter
Angst vor Kernel Ex
RESPEKT.

siria
inspirieren
Ich bleib´ erst mal bei der PAUSE VON meinem Wunsch für 98. Umbau 98: uuhh . . .

LOL - von wohl als Abkürzung ausgehend - laughter over laughter (?)

guenter
siria . . . zu vermitteln suchte
OK. Verstehe.

guenter
IE-Favoriten, Bookmarks, Hotlist
IE-Favoriten UND IE nutze ich - aktuell - nur noch für OffLine. Bookmarks MIT FireFox nur für Dringendstes (FireFox will ich eigentlich GAR nicht,
Hotlist ´höre´ ich so jetzt zum ersten Mal.

For those, who are changing from IE and FireFox - and have to(,) want to use the collected favourites and bookmarks, this is a very wonderful solution.
This ten or 15 bookmarks - currently - I do manually.

guenter
Qualifikationen
Danke für die Offenbarung, die Offenheit. Wird Einem von der Zahl 9000 nicht schon alleine schwindelig ?
(Programmieren hab´ ich mal mit Basic (C-64) an-gefangen. Würde gerne Maschinen-Sprache.
Bei den Script-Sprachen tu´ ich mich jedoch schon schwer.
Und ich will perfektenst: IMMER kürzest, noch kleiner und auch immer schnelle Ausführung und kämpfte immer zwischen diesen dafür erforderlichen Ansprüchen.
DAS mußte ich leider - alleine deshalb - be-enden.

Seit Jahren habe ich ein - Kleines, denke ich - ClipBoard-Tool im Kopf, das ich gerne hätte.)

JamesD

The ´Grp_Select_v5.7z´ additionly to ´groups2.7z´ ?

What I surprised experienced is the last session ´recovered´ with more than one instances of KM.
This is very genious, even if I favourize to work only with one instance, for a better overview, for me.

I buy it, sorry, I take it . . .

Thanks a very lot. To All. (This is No GoodBye. Das ist KEIN Abschied.)

Re: k-meleon session(s) [tabs, URLs] save into Groups-file(s) [Re8]
Date: May 19, 2015 09:34AM

Nö. Ich hab die richtige Antwort gepostet, und Günter hat immerhin einen Link gepostet, der sie auch enthält. Falls noch eine Suchmaschine übrig ist, die deine Gnade findet, hätte die auch sofort die Antwort geben können. Aber du bleibst anscheinend lieber bei deinem Wunschdenken statt zu lesen. Sorry, aber durch deine allgegenwärtigen Hass-Fantasien gegen alles und jedes, was du nicht auf Anhieb verstehst, musst du eine Menge Probleme im Leben haben. Die kann aber nur einer lösen - du selber.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2015 09:34AM by siria.

k-meleon session(s) [tabs, URLs] save into Groups-file(s) [Re9]
Date: May 19, 2015 10:27AM

Oh,

my free mind ´LOL - laughter over laughter -´-work:
such much reaction.

I thought I did remind already all situations, where could be an excuse necessary, but this I could not imagine.

Though I have to read, instead of using my free mind.

Here we are already again at forced labour.

This is very personly, very hurting and abusive and insulting and scathing and offending.
This is an attack straightly into my viscerals.

Hate and worry have very big differences . . . You cannot know anything about - normal, healthy - worry. But this is Your´s.

If this is excepted and tolerated here, then here my: So Long.

Re: k-meleon session(s) [tabs, URLs] save into Groups-file(s) [Re8]
Date: May 19, 2015 10:48AM

siria

Nö. Ich hab die richtige Antwort gepostet, und Günter hat immerhin einen Link gepostet, der sie auch enthält. Falls noch eine Suchmaschine übrig ist, die deine Gnade findet, hätte die auch sofort die Antwort geben können. Aber du bleibst anscheinend lieber bei deinem Wunschdenken statt zu lesen. Sorry, aber durch deine allgegenwärtigen Hass-Fantasien gegen alles und jedes, was du nicht auf Anhieb verstehst, musst du eine Menge Probleme im Leben haben. Die kann aber nur einer lösen - du selber.

Nicht ganz. guenter hatte es gemerkt und geändert, aber du warst wie immer zu fix.
Du hast auch nach all den Jahren noch meinen Nick falsch geschrieben. Also auch da zu fix.

Ob Suchmaschine die volle Gnade findet ist bei K-Meleon egal. Wir können jedenfalls aus der Box mehrere nebeneinander installieren und leicht zwischen ihnen wechseln.

Welche Fantasien? Ist mir was entgangen oder ist es wieder dein überkritisches Gepaule. Mit dem du auch mich oft ärgerst.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2015 10:57AM by guenter.

k-meleon session(s) [tabs, URLs] save into Groups-file(s) [Re9]
Date: May 22, 2015 07:26PM

Hi,

FireFox - for me - is needed for - if doesn´t works something in other browser.

My last works there - before finding KM - has 19 TABs, which only can be (´saved´ and) ´restored´ as/from/with ´Last Session Restore´.
If this forgetting only once, these TABs are gone.

Now, with the groups-saving in KM, I have to use the Mozilla bookmarks plug-in from KM to bring them to KM to save them there.
(Cannot find another way for saving these TABs securly and reliable.)

But these last sessions from FireFox are not offered in KM, as I am able to recognize.

The KM ´last sessions open´ works - in comparism to FireFox - very much better.

(I hope there is no problem with - this - my wish(es).)

A help could be, too, knowing the file, where these TABs - of FireFox ´Last Sessions´ - are saved (in).

Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2015 04:30AM by visionhelp.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.