First of all I should say thanks to that unknown somebody who keeps maintaining this extrauseful site.
New CSS-styling is way more actual and appealing than old one.
I have 2 points to speak in more constructive way:
1) I can help you, comrade, with updating KMExt-site - add unpublished macros from forum, check versions and descriptions.
Some addons are updated for new KM-versions and KMext contains not last edits.
2) For example, I've got newest KEM 8.1 and updated the package:
- replaced old 7z-files with newest ones to be sure KEM can handle extension-packages made with latest builds of 7z;
- added example.ini to package;
- fixed locale names using new Mozilla's naming convention ('ru' instead 'ru-RU' etc.)
I have uploaded updated KEM here
Latest Release KM75.1 Latest dev KM76RC
||| Visit The K-Meleon Place
and join me there!
Old good stuff: KM-1.6db+NS
© dugbugoffice // KM-16-S2014
© Fred // KM-1.6beta2.6
© JamesD // KM Twin+ © rodocop
// KM 220.127.116.11
RECOMMENDED! K-Meleon 76 Pro
==» Download portable: 7zip
=//= Discuss on forum
K-Meleon 75.1 Pro
|| Portable Flash plugin (x86/x64 DLLs)