Development :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
K-Meleon development related discussions. 
comments in toolbar.cfg
Posted by: po
Date: November 12, 2001 01:12AM

after playing around with button sizes in the toolbar a little bit, i get the feeling that maybe the comments included in the toolbar.cfg file:

# ToolBar Name(16,16) { # (width, height) is optional, defaults to 16, 16
# Button Name(16, 16) { # (width, height) is optional, defaults to toolbar dimensions
# ID_NAV_STOP # command id (required)
# c:\tb_hot.bmp[2 # hot image (optional)
# # [2] (optional) is the zero based index of the
# # image within the file, defaults to 0
# c:\tb_cold.bmp[2 # cold image (optional)
# c:\tb_dead.bmp[2] # disabled image (optional)
# }
# }

...besides missing a few closing brackets, could be clarified a little as to the dimension properties and what they do, since as far as i can tell, the size of the actual buttons is determined soley by the toolbar dimensions, whereas the dimensions given after an individual button name determine only the size and location of the image used for the button (serving as a factor along with the index number, the product of which is the x coordinate it starts at when grabbing the button image)... so, as near as i can tell, there isn't really any way to make the buttons themselves different sizes, right?

this isn't the impression given, i think... set me straight if i'm confused...

viva.
--- po

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: comments in toolbar.cfg
Posted by: Jeff
Date: November 12, 2001 01:54AM

You're right. The parameters given in Toolbar define the dimensions of the toolbar buttons, while the parameters given in Button define the dimensions of the image on that button. There's no way to have buttons of different sizes.

-- Jeff

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.