Development :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
K-Meleon development related discussions. 
Toolbar positions locking.. .. .. perminantly
Posted by: Zarneth
Date: October 25, 2002 02:38PM

Ok, I had two K-Meleon windows open. And the toolbar positioning was completly mesed up with the menubar, stuck to the left, almost comletly hidden. I repositioned them in the first window, locked them, and then closed the first window, then the second (which still had the messed up toolbar positions)

Then loading K-Meleon again, the toolbars were back in the messed up position (possibly from closing the window with them still messed up, last) But, they were also locked. And since the menubar was almost completly hidden, there was no way to acces the view menu to unlock them. I forget what I did then though I think I just reinstalled. (Though I was having other problems anyway, which I think were caused by installing over the old copy)

How bout a right click menu for the toolbars, with the lock option? Or even better just the same menu as under View>Toolbars.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Toolbar positions locking.. .. .. perminantly
Posted by: Andrew
Date: October 26, 2002 02:28AM

Actually, I think the better fix is to keep the toolbars from getting messed up or staying messed up. I'll file that with our developers.

Re: Toolbar positions locking.. .. .. perminantly
Posted by: Zarneth
Date: October 26, 2002 05:46AM

*nodds* Or another extra possibility could also to have an extra down arrow at the end which pops up a menu with all the hidden menu's on it. Also like IE.
Still, as they say "Prevention is better than cure."

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.