THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH
Posted by: Utsav Pardasani
Date: February 22, 2003 10:52PM

I just wanted to say thanks for the greatest browser I've ever used. I no longer use Internet Explorer. (My dad is usually not in favour of any browser other than internet explorer. Fortunately he hasn't noticed a difference after I changed the default icon of k-meleon)

I went ballistic after seeing a link on the mozilla webpage. Finally a browser that is karma-free and bloat-free. If only I could find something so fast for my linux box!!!

Many Thanks, And good luck
Utsav Pardasani

Re: THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH
Posted by: Zzaj
Date: February 23, 2003 02:29PM

I've also never been more satisfied with a browser than with K-meleon !
Keep up the good work and feel proud about it, thank you, folks !

Posted by: m4ster
Date: February 26, 2003 09:18AM

ditto.

after years in the browser wilderness i am finally home....

any chance of you folks writing a spreadsheet as i hate being dependent on excel ;-)

Re: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH
Posted by: pullockaran
Date: March 14, 2003 03:50PM

I doubt you guys will be reading these insignificant letters of appreciation but I have to show my gratitude all the same. You have created without doubt the fastest lite browser on this planet. I have probably installed about 18 browsers in all but have removed all except IE due to compulsions of updating windows and the OPERA for the rare occasion that I have to open multible windows and use the TILE effect of OPERA. K-Meleon has become my default browser and I believe it will stay the leader for months to come till version .8 comes out. Whatever you do keep all your future versions as lite and let those who want additions add them onto the installed lite version. Thanks once again

Posted by: zoom
Date: March 15, 2003 11:50PM

Ditto to the maxsmiling smiley K-Meleon is the Best Browser I've ever come across, It's really fast with that loader, pages just about appear out of thin air (Beat that praisewinking smiley), And yeah I'm running an AMD Athlon XP T-bred-B 1.47Ghz cpu @ stock speed too. smiling smiley I can surf the web, listen to mp3's and download files (Cable Modem) all at once and this Browser Rocks! It never misses a beat....

thankx a HEAP!
Posted by: eyecantw8
Date: April 16, 2003 05:41AM

hhmm, i've got to agree with the above mentioned chappies/[girlies....?]

a very big thankyou from the land downunder for what i consider to be a terrific web browser.

please keep up the good work and i'm looking forward to the next release.

thank you all again.

Whoa!
Posted by: Vincent
Date: May 17, 2003 04:32PM

The macro system rocks! It's one of the greatest things since sliced bread and butter toast and heck, K-M is the only browser that gives me REAL browser customization control. Not only can one modify assign menu commands, but one can also integrate his or her own custom functions (from simple to complex) that extend K-Meleon without even having to learn arcane coding. (It takes some time to get acquainted with the system but when you get the hang of it, woohoo!).

On top of this, K-Meleon is fast, and way way way way cool.

I.E. = In Exile (at least in my computer)

K-Meleon = K-App (killer app)

'Nuff said,
Vincent

Posted by: cronopio (cronopio@gestalt.cl)
Date: June 14, 2003 01:57PM

Qué más puedo decir sino que K-Meleon es grande. Nunca más he vuelto a usar M$ IExplorer y es una de las razones por las cuales no he dado de baja aún a WinME. Por favor, no detengan su desarrollo.

Saludos desde el Sur del Mundo.

Posted by: jesse
Date: July 04, 2003 02:29AM

what he said only uh, translated

Posted by: Marie
Date: July 30, 2003 11:30PM

TRANSLATION

What more can I say other than K-meleon is great! Never more do I have to return to using M$ Internet Explorer and this is one of the reasons for which <something> WinME. Please, <something>.

Blessings from South of the World.
---
How's that for translation? Sorry I can't do all of it. My Spanish is a little rusty. Anyway, I hope that helps a little.

Re: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH
Posted by: ndebord
Date: August 01, 2003 03:05AM

If you look at the neptune plugin, you can do our windows updates without running IE although you do need to have it hanging around. I keep IE 6, SR1 around for that purpose and haven't had to use anything other than Km for some time now.

N

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.