Development :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
K-Meleon development related discussions. 
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: new default theme
Posted by: Fast Sjonny
Date: October 26, 2004 12:26PM

I like the ones as used now, maybe the old ones, combined with yours (I mean with 'paper' on the background)?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ndebord
Date: October 27, 2004 02:49AM

Jan,

Just as an aside, I've gone back to the old IE clone default theme with 174b2. It may not be elegant, but it is legible throughout.

N

Posted by: Delta
Date: October 30, 2004 08:08PM

The whole point of having the ability to switch themes is to let people use something <b>other</b> than the default theme. Just because Phoenity is bundled as the new Default theme, doesn't mean everyone has to like it and use it. From my experience, Browser Enthusiasts (ie, us) generally rarely prefer the default theme, but instead prefer a different theme that is more than often less than ideal for a new convert/end user to use. I feel, despite it's flaws, and I believe compared to Firefox's Winstripe there are <b>very few</b>, Phoenity is the best End User Multi Platform available for K-Meleon at the moment. I doubt very few people would be "scared away" from using K-Meleon if the first theme they saw was Phoenity, in relation to the number of people that in a moment of unbridled passion decided not to use it because the first theme they saw it with, the old default, was just <b>too</b> ugly on XP...

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.