0.9 source
Posted by: Andrew
Date: January 15, 2005 03:47PM

Ulf has indicated that CVS has been updated to reflect the 0.9 code. Also, when we can post the downloads, there will be a ZIP file of the source available. Happy building!

Re: 0.9 source
Posted by: ra
Date: January 15, 2005 04:17PM

Mmh, I thought he was going to fix delpref again (current CVS = .9RC2)? Anyway: Great and thanks!

Just checked CVS: Ulf didn't set a 0.9 tag (yet). This has already been forgotten several times I think... With Tortoise (yeah, shame on me *g*) I can only select between the following versions: 0.3, 0.4, 0.5 & 0.7 and these even use different naming schemes. ;-)

Date: January 15, 2005 04:24PM

Ra,

Let me check with him about that. Delpref is fixed in the latest RC.

I might need to get you to join the dev list so that Ulf can get some of this directly.
smiling smiley

Date: January 15, 2005 04:45PM

From Ulf:

"I think the anonymous CVS server is synchronized once or twice a day
with the developers CVS server. I'll look at setting a release tag when
we are actually releasing"

Posted by: jsnj
Date: January 19, 2005 10:28AM

bump

Date: January 20, 2005 10:02PM

BTW: Release tag is set. Thanks.

jsnj,

is there any way to find out which forum thread is linked where in the wiki? Or did you only want to say bump? winking smiley

Posted by: jsnj
Date: January 20, 2005 10:20PM

is there any way to find out which forum thread is linked where in the wiki?

The wiki page & the forum thread are cross-linked(so to speak) to each other. Whenever a user has a question or comment about getting a macro(or theme if I ever get around to doing that) to work, clicking 'Comments & Questions' from the wiki page will take them to the development forum thread. This way, it'll reduce the chances of there being various threads about just 1 macro or theme. And expecting the casual user to have to edit wiki just to ask a question is a bit much IMO.

The only reason I bumped threads was because the new wiki threads pushed some of the recent threads to the bottom of the list or the next page.

Date: January 20, 2005 10:47PM

This way, it'll reduce the chances of there being various threads about just 1 macro or theme. And expecting the casual user to have to edit wiki just to ask a question is a bit much IMO.

Yep, that's cool and makes asking questions much easier.

The only reason I bumped threads was because the new wiki threads pushed some of the recent threads to the bottom of the list or the next page.

Ah, okay. I thought you linked them somewhere and wondered how I could find out where...

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.