Development :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
K-Meleon development related discussions. 
New theme arrival!!!! Apollo K-M
Posted by: Rapido
Date: June 22, 2009 11:02PM

Hi! I just want to tell everyone that a brand new theme has been uploaded at the themepage: http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/KMeleonThemes15p2
It's named Apollo K-M. If you are unhappy with the throbber feel free to replace it with a throbber of your own choice. I should say that I'm not satisfied with the throbber myself because it is not showing correctly. There should be a black background but instead it shows some rubbish cololr if someone can fix it I would appreciate it so in the zipfile you will find the original gifanimation I used.

Yours: Rapido

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New theme arrival!!!! Apollo K-M
Posted by: guenter
Date: June 23, 2009 11:16AM

Thx.

p.s. I never found out why some throbbers do not transform from giv to avi sad smiley

Re: New theme arrival!!!! Apollo K-M
Posted by: desga2
Date: June 23, 2009 04:37PM

Gif format is in 256 color unique pallete, avi is 16 Millons of color with multiple pallete.
Is needed change the pallete and force all frames to the same pallete like in gif format to show gif like avi with out strange colors that changed between frames.

Almost in this case your selected black color like transparent color, supported in gif format but in avi. In avi trasnparent color is replaced by white color.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2009 04:40PM by desga2.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.