Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
0.6.5 b387 windows issue
Posted by: Julian
Date: July 15, 2002 06:57AM

Heyo

Two thing I'm curious about:

1) I've noticed an odd behaviour in the beta. Let's guess you have 3 or 4 KM windows open (let's call them A, B and C in order of taskbar alignment) and you're currently working in C. Sometimes when I open a new window in background KM does open the new window correctly in the background, but 'jumps' to window A or B for some reason I haven't figured out yet. I haven't been able to reproduce with a certain page setup, however, I've witnessed that bug several times now. Anyone else?

2) A 'feature' 0.6 had as well. When I open links in the background at various places (f.i. ezboard) their windows will 'jump' into the foreground once loading finished. I'd rather have them stay in the background though until I choose to take a look at them, is there a way to turn that off? (Guess that's been answered already for 0.6 but I haven't found it.)

Thanks
Julian

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 0.6.5 b387 windows issue
Posted by: Julian
Date: July 15, 2002 03:26PM

Er, forgot to mention: running on Win98SE

Re: 0.6.5 b387 windows issue
Posted by: po
Date: July 15, 2002 08:32PM

yes, i think i've noticed 1) a a few times, but i haven't figured out exactly what conditions it happens under in order to make a bug report...i'll try to pay more attention.

and 2) is everybody's favorite. smiling smiley

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.