Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
BUGGY layers plugin
Posted by: Razzler
Date: September 02, 2002 08:32AM

goto http://groups.google.com/groups?q=alt.comp.freeware&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

open any of the messages in a background tab and it pops open a new Kmeleon window when done loading! but when u click on this tab in the main window then this new window disappears! whats wrong?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BUGGY layers plugin
Posted by: Goddard
Date: September 04, 2002 02:32AM

This problem is fixed in the latest layers plugin! go and download it from ulf's website.
http://kmeleon.freewebsites.com
but still flickering occurs when the layer in background finished loading sad smiley

Re: layer button bar problem
Posted by: Roy
Date: September 05, 2002 03:17PM

Enabling the layers toolbar seems to mess up the arrangement of my toolbars. I can place the url bar to the right of the main toolbar, but it won't persist in new layers or after I shut down the browser. In fact, it looks like enabling the button bar forces the url bar to the right of the menu bar in new layers and after a restart.

feature request: A right click menu with a close option would be helpful.

Posted by: sven
Date: September 05, 2002 03:33PM

Open KM with just one layer, arrange bars whichever way you like, lock (it shouldn't be neccessary) and restart KM. Since every layer is basically new window all new layers start with default settings and unless you set all of them look the same your layout might not get saved. Go through this with just one layer first.

Date: September 05, 2002 07:15PM

I don't understand what you mean by "lock". I tried opening with just one layer, arranging the toolbars, closing KM, and restarting KM. The URL bar still ends up being moved.

Date: September 06, 2002 10:08PM

I figured it out. "Lock the toolbars" wasn't in my menu by default.

Posted by: sven
Date: September 07, 2002 02:30AM

Hmmph. Are your menus still screwed? Do you use quicklaunch? If yes, then you have to exit that too, in order to get your menu positions saved. If it still doesn't work then it's kinda wierd since I don't remeber ever having problems with that.

Date: September 09, 2002 04:13PM

No, lock works, but I shouldn't have to use lock. I do not use quicklaunch. Thanks for the help.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.