Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Hot Toolbar buttons not appearing
Posted by: itsr0y
Date: April 13, 2003 05:45PM

This is a very odd bug. When I use the default skin and I launch K-Meleon from the Win2k quicklaunch panel (by start menu), the "hot" images don't appear for the toolbar. That is, when I put the mouse over a button, it disappears, instead of turning from black & white to color. Additionally, the backbutton doesn't disappear, but changes to a "disabled scroll down button" image (the down button on a scroll bar, but disabled (grayed out)).

This ONLY happens when I launch it from the quicklaunch panel. If I run it from the start menu, it works fine. It also works fine when I run it from StrokeIt or by double-clicking on an html file. To add it to the quicklaunch bar, all I did was right-click-drag the start menu shortcut to the quicklaunch bar and hit "copy", so I have no idea why it does this. The starting directory is "c:\program files\k-meleon" and there are no command line arguments.

One interesting thing is if I add an http address to the commandline (for the quicklaunch shortcut), intead of the icons disappearing, they turn into a black and white hash, criss-cross pattern.

Any ideas?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot Toolbar buttons not appearing
Posted by: Snoops
Date: May 01, 2003 03:54PM

Delete the icon from the quick launch bar and try this instead:- Right click the icon in the start menu and choose 'create shortcut', drag the No. 2 icon straight to the quick launch bar.

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.