Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Bookmarks Display Bug
Posted by: Coolin
Date: October 19, 2003 07:56PM

I'm using K-Meleon 0.8 Build 827.

I won't describe the bug because this screenshot will probably be self explanitory:
http://osanime.uni.cc/coolin/bookmarksbug.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bookmarks Display Bug
Posted by: jsnj
Date: October 20, 2003 12:12AM

Interesting. I notice that you have your menu below the bookmarks. This might be related to Bug 440. You really should report beta bugs to the mailing list though.

Posted by: rmn
Date: October 20, 2003 01:30AM

For those of you who, like me, didn't see the bug ;-) , it is the repetition of bookmarks.

I don't think this is affected by bug 440, though.

Please file a bug report. And a comment will be a nice addition to the screenshot, of course.

Date: October 20, 2003 02:21AM

I was thinking about the mailing list and bug reports...

However, the problem is that I don't know how to file a bug and I don't know if it should be filed under the mailing list or the bug reports section.

Posted by: jsnj
Date: October 20, 2003 03:18AM

The mailing list is primarily where developers look for reports regarding betas. They don't pay attention to the forums much. As far as BTS...if this happens with the official build, then it should be reported there. I can't replicate it though, but I haven't tried placing the menu below the bookmarks in awhile. Perhaps you can try commenting out your menu in menus.cfg and see if this still happens. If it still happens then we can rule out it being related to bug 440.

Date: October 20, 2003 07:39AM

nm, I think I found the problem, for some reason, something (might be K-Meleon I dunno) screwed up my Bookmarks.html file and now it's 105kb and has a ton of repeating entries.

Posted by: Scot Free
Date: October 20, 2003 11:25AM

I had some problems with that when I was running phoenix/firebird concurrently with K-M and attempting to share bookmarks. Deleted firebird and it has not happened again.

Date: October 21, 2003 09:03AM

Yea, I think I tried to run both K-Meleon 0.8 and 0.7 simultaneously and this occurred.

Posted by: introriff
Date: October 22, 2003 03:33PM

How do you get on board the beta testing boat?

Date: December 15, 2003 12:33AM

This bug has reappeared in KM 0.81 and I checked the bookmarks.html so its not that this time.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.