Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
bookmark list too long, no add bookmark here in "personal toolbar folder's"folder, no adblock icon...
Posted by: Chame
Date: April 24, 2011 01:33AM

...on statusbar, impossible to disable autocopy on text boxes.
Found some bug, the bookmarks menu is long, it's impossible to reach the bottom...
In personal toolbar folder, i have some folder, but there is no "add bookmark here"
In adblock i can't see statusbar icon, and in autocopy you copy ALL the text, also in text boxes sad smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bookmark list too long, no add bookmark here in "personal toolbar folder's"folder, no adblock icon...
Posted by: guenter
Date: April 24, 2011 08:31AM

Chame

Found some bug, the bookmarks menu is long, it's impossible to reach the bottom...
In personal toolbar folder, i have some folder, but there is no "add bookmark here"

In adblock i can't see statusbar icon

1.) I do not understand Your 1.st problem.

2.) Bookmarks.html file has a finite size of about 1000 bookmarks maximum.
When You reached that size (few PPL ever do) You can only use Favorites and Hotlist to bookmark new sites. Or use Your old bookmarls.html as a html file that You bookmark from a newly created fresh bookmarks.html.

Adblock is an extension. Problems with an extension are not K-Meleon buggs.
Extensions must be made to work with the browser as it is.
If they do not work properly they must be changed. The browser is not changed.

Repost this item as help wanted in Forum Extensions or General.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2011 08:32AM by guenter.

Re: bookmark list too long, no add bookmark here in "personal toolbar folder's"folder, no adblock icon...
Posted by: ndebord
Date: April 24, 2011 12:46PM

Chame
In adblock i can't see statusbar icon, and in autocopy you copy ALL the text, also in text boxes sad smiley

Chame,

Which version of K-Meleon are you using? Adblock version? (how adblock appears depends upon the version) IF you need to keep a very big bookmark file, THEN you might consider copying boookmarks that you never want to get rid of to an external bookmark manager. One such that people have used here is GUL.

download from here:

http://kmext.sourceforge.net/extensions/kmbookmarker.7z

this extension makes it very easy to bookmark with the GUL bookmark manager. just select the current page and it's automatically added to the preconfigured folder in GUL
menu entry: page context>bookmarker|bookmark plus
extra notes: gul bookmark manager is included
versions supported: 1.1.x - 1.5.x -1.6.x

As for your theme: which theme are you using? There should be a bookmark icon on the main toolbar from which you can leftclick to see your list and go to a bookmark or right click and edit your list.

N

Date: April 25, 2011 12:19AM

version is 1.54 adblock 1.0.2

lol i have 3500 bookmarks

i have some folder, but i can see some only of them, at the bottom other folders are hidden and can't scroll down.

Posted by: siria
Date: April 25, 2011 12:32AM

Perhaps the bookmark/options can help, take a look in tab "bookmarks menu"...

Date: April 25, 2011 08:27PM

siria
Perhaps the bookmark/options can help, take a look in tab "bookmarks menu"...

ops i'm sorry

Posted by: ndebord
Date: April 25, 2011 11:24PM

Chame,

<<
version is 1.54 adblock 1.0.2

lol i have 3500 bookmarks >>

That is a lot of bookmarks... I would suggest looking at the page I suggested and adding in an external bookmark manager and copying over all your bookmarks... You can edit that list later and do the same on your regular bookmarks file to get down to current.

Anyone? how about a hotkey for an external bookmark manager?

Tks.

N

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.