Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
No responce - K-meleon frozen - not opening links
Posted by: frsh
Date: September 04, 2007 10:30PM

Hello,
My girlfriend has recently noticed one bug - after long period of K-meleon being active (more than a day) she tried to open links/webpages and saw nothing but blank pages (and 'ready' status in status bar). Little did she know that internet connection was all right. I had to open Internet Explorer ;( and it worked sad smiley(
K-meleon didn't work even after restarting application. Finally rebooting did its job.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No responce - K-meleon frozen - not opening links
Posted by: kko
Date: September 04, 2007 11:12PM

Such things can happen - even with Internet Explorer.

Tip: When a browser restart doesn't solve the problem, look into the Task Manager. When k-meleon.exe is still running although no km windows are visible (and the km loader is not running), kill the process and restart the browser. You don't need to reboot then.

Re: No responce - K-meleon frozen - not opening links
Posted by: Arual the Wyrd
Date: September 05, 2007 02:43AM

Yes, the invisible window does happen sometimes, and it really quears thigs up. Another source of mysterious and frustrating unresponsiveness can be a lost Open or Save dialog. Once in a while I want to save a page but the Open dialog is slow to appear. I get distracted and click around elsewhere, and next thing I know K-M is not opening links. The Open dialog sneaked behind the window! I laugh at myself when I find it.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.