Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Menu keyboard shortcuts in 1.1.3 broken
Posted by: Jun
Date: January 08, 2008 02:34AM

Hi,

Long-time user here (several years - since 0.6). Thanks for keeping this browser in development.

I know that keyboard access to the menu bar has never properly worked with this browser in the past (line separators count as null line items of their own, can't arrow left and right between menus with Rebar enabled, etc.), but now as of 1.13, I can no longer access menu bar items with keyboared shortcuts when Rebar is disabled, such as Alt-F to access the File menu or Alt-E to access the Edit menu.

Has something changed that could be reverted in order to re-enable the ability to use the keyboard? I don't really care to much about fixing the useless Rebar, mainly just the menu bar when Rebar is disabled.

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Menu keyboard shortcuts in 1.1.3 broken
Posted by: Jun
Date: January 08, 2008 02:59AM

Must also mention that I can hit Alt alone just fine, which will highlight the File menu. After that, I can arrow left or right to the other menus (which is still reason enough to leave Rebar disabled), or I can press "T' to go to the Tools menu, for example. But Alt-T and similar shortcuts simply don't work.

I really hope this is something can be addressed without much trouble. I also hope that I haven't missed any discussion or documentation about this issue.

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.