Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Main Icon in theme Trouble!!!
Posted by: Rapido
Date: August 16, 2008 11:59PM

Hi! I have a small trouble or perhaps it is a bug I don't know. Anyway here it is: when I installed K-meleon 1.5 I noticed when I changed from main theme to another theme the main icon in the upper left corner did not change and the icon in the activity field didn't change either. So can someone tell me what's wrong? It is a bit annoying for me to have it like this. Is there a way to fix this problem?
I would be glad if anybody know what to do. If you want to know what I mean check some screenshots in themepages to see that the main icon is changed in thoose themes
over there.

Yours: Rapido

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Main Icon in theme Trouble!!!
Posted by: JamesD
Date: August 17, 2008 01:46AM

@ Rapido

I am no expert on this, but try this suggestion. Look in the folder of skin you are using for the files main.ico and throbber.avi. Double click on each and system should display using default program for the filetype. I know that Klassic and Phoenity have the same main.ico but different throbber.avi.

Re: Main Icon in theme Trouble!!!
Posted by: Rapido
Date: August 17, 2008 04:02PM

Hi! I'm such a fool I see now that the main icon changes when you enter a new site for exampel K-meleons site you get a lizzard and so on. K-m 1.5 is a very funny and superb browser and so much improved that I have not found all the new stuff in it yet. Never the less it's not anything wrong with the main icon.

Yours: Rapido

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.