Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Mouse pointer disappears
Posted by: jrglick
Date: May 05, 2009 02:09AM

For the life of me I cannot find the cursor sometimes. In many cases it seems to disappear after a second. I'm using the default cursor and XP serv pack 3 on an Acer Aspire One.It is a big issue here as it is happening often. Anyone else?

KM 1.5.2

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mouse pointer disappears
Date: May 05, 2009 02:27AM

I think I may have nailed it. I went to control panel>display>settings>advanced>troubleshoot>hardware aceeleration> then
moved the slider lower one bar. It may have worked.

Update: that didn't help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2009 04:09AM by jrglick.

Posted by: desga2
Date: May 05, 2009 05:03PM

I noted it, mouse pointer disappears when a page is loading.
Also I noted it sometimes in 1.5.2 and in previous versions, using Windows XP and Win2K. (Default installation)

I open the bug report # 1107 about this problem.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2009 05:05PM by desga2.

Date: May 08, 2009 09:26PM

I use Flickr for photo storage. I notice consistently that the pointer dissappers when I try to scroll thru bookmarks during a Flickr slideshow page being open on a page. Is this a Flash related issue? Possibly.

Flickr Slideshow example

Posted by: disrupted
Date: May 08, 2009 10:39PM

i noticed that mouse thingy some time ago but didn't take much notice of it because thought it was either my pc or the webpage bug because it only happens to me with one site: youtube.com; on many occasions(especially when video is in play) and when i right click on the page..the cursor vanishes so you're right, it does appear to be flash-related-k-meleon-bug.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.