Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
cleanredirect
Posted by: mrbig
Date: October 30, 2011 01:51PM

happy halloween to all i recently installed cleanredirect and it installed good i guess it worked great but this morning it wont work ive tried everything i could think reinstall and all but i must be missing something 1.54 kmeleon

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: cleanredirect
Posted by: Kleon
Date: October 30, 2011 10:26PM

Cleanredirect was written by Disrupted, and adapted from the Firefox extension. Here is his post of Sept 23, 2009 (scroll down a bit):

http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?9,96755,96819#msg-96819

Read his installation instructions carefully and then test the extension on the designated test page.

Date: October 31, 2011 06:25PM

i went to the location and re downloaded it again still doesnt work ,,can you tell me if this is correct or not i went to my profile and opened folder kmextensions and looked inside they all look like notepad files ,,what kind of ext are they supose to have.

Posted by: nokem
Date: November 01, 2011 08:32PM

mrbig
i went to my profile and opened folder kmextensions and looked inside they all look like notepad files

"kmextensions" is a folder containing .ini files for a special extensions installer called K-Meleon Extensions Manager. These .ini files are included in all of the archives at kmext.sourceforge.net but if you don't use KEM they are useless and meaningless.

Date: November 17, 2011 11:35PM

i fixed it myself just downloaded a different k-meleon and installed it its just about the only way to fix it.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.